The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello friends I am gustavo (gustgrc)

gustgrc

affiliate
Hello friends I am gustavo (gustgrc) of Argentina I have 43 years and my desire in this forum is to learn the secrets of cpa acquiring knowledge and experiences of those who lead some time on this is a personal challenge and I'm looking to make an income while with internet business and I have not been able to achieve ... If you ask me if I know or not about the cpa would have to say that if something so basic it is hard to distinguish a good deal or how to create a successful campaign without investing or pulling too much money in the end I think I seek to relate to experienias people who want to share or be my "friend guru" and who knows to start a friendship in what forum. I clarify that I do not seek out probecho of people to sell after as an expert in my country or in the Hispanic community it is only my personal challenge to show the mine to be so many hours on the internet served to generate extra income and a loss of time in order to think this is my presentation seek knowledge, friends and an input of extra money that may become a future not too far in the primary, greetings to all and I hope at some time to give back to others what I'm looking for today I, greetings and we see in the forum
PD. Apologize for the English but I'm not very good with the language and this is translated by Google Translate, thanks.

banners
Back