The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello Fellow Ninjas. Greetings from a tiny country, Singapore.

dream3r

Affiliate
affiliate
Hello Fellow Ninjas,

I was looking for some guidance on CPA, almost signed up for STM... and then I stumbled upon CPAFix and immediately registered.

This certainly looks like a great place to learn CPA from experienced ninjas. I have an account with Neverblue and I dabbled with CPA in the past but never achieved sustainable success. I have a day job as a web developer so it helps when I'm setting up websites, wordpress, analytics, etc, but I still have much to learn when it comes to CPA and online marketing.

I'm not sure how hard is it to pick up CPA part-time (with maybe only 2 to 3 hours of spare time a day). Nevertheless, my goal is to achieve a consistent (modest) income first and be able to leave my day job (without too much stress) to do CPA full-time. Definitely hope to learn from members who have successfully made the leap from part-time CPA to full-time CPA.

I look forward to learning and sharing here.

Thanks!

Ted

Re: Hello Fellow Ninjas. Greetings from a tiny country, Singapor

Welcome to CPAFix!

You won't regret joining this forum, quite a community they have here and I've no doubt you will find what you are looking for, if not, just ask!

That's great that you are a developer in your day job and as you said will help you greatly when it comes to setting up landing pages and offers. As for the transition from part time to full time, with the dedication you will be sure to succeed. You've made the first few steps, you've signed up to the networks, it's now just a case of getting stuck in.

I recommend having a read around here, K has created a Newbie411 guide that is worth having a good read of then just come back in and ask some questions, there will always be somewhere here to help you in the right direction. We are all learning new things everyday and have all been CPA newbies at some point so don't be afraid :)

P.S. Here's a link to Ks Newbie411 Guide

Welcome man...

Thanks for the welcome, guys :)

Dru, thanks for your encouragement and recommendation! It's great to have positive and inspiring people like you here. I am going through K's guide now.

David, I will be working on PPC for a start as I think that could be the fastest way to test CPA offers and see results. Eventually, I hope to expand to other traffic sources.

Yo welcome dream3r, from you neighboring country here MY. If you've got any question, feel free to hit me up, if I can answer your questions I will. :)

banners
Back