The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello fellow Affiliate junkies!

NOP

affiliate
Hi. ;)
names nop, I'm new here, but I've been trying to learn about this IM game for a little while now.
I currently have no money to invest.So i'm thinking SEO, but I'm very interested in CPA.
what you guys think?

Hello NOP. CPA is an excellent choice if you ask me. If you have no money to invest, it will be a while until you see success with it because you need it for campaigns and testing them. It would also help if you familiarize yourself with writing sales copy and how advertising psychology work. A good book on that is called Cashvertising. You should check it out.

As for SEO, it's like trying to make a goal that Google keeps moving the goal posts. If you really do like SEO you can provide these services on Fiverr to build up your ad spend bankroll. I hear SEO services sell very well over there. Just a thought. Hope this is of help to you.

Hello NOP. CPA is an excellent choice if you ask me. If you have no money to invest, it will be a while until you see success with it because you need it for campaigns and testing them. It would also help if you familiarize yourself with writing sales copy and how advertising psychology work. A good book on that is called Cashvertising. You should check it out.

As for SEO, it's like trying to make a goal that Google keeps moving the goal posts. If you really do like SEO you can provide these services on Fiverr to build up your ad spend bankroll. I hear SEO services sell very well over there. Just a thought. Hope this is of help to you.
Thats a good advice man, you can extend the skills to Freelancer, Elance, Odesk or Guru . But if you don't like to waste time like me, take a loan with, $2000-$5000 you can kickstart your AM career.

banners
Back