The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello EveryOne

James Gosling

affiliate
Hello everyone,
I am James Gosling working as a Teacher at myly. I am new at affiliatefix. I have some question about using new technology in our Education system. As if we are using new technology in own life like we are using ATM machine, net banking, online shopping, smartphone for message and more. Because use this we save our time & cost. As this type why we cannot use such new technology for save time & cost. Many mobile apps, school ERP, school software & tools are available which save time & cost.

Hello everyone,
I am James Gosling working as a Teacher at myly. I am new at affiliatefix. I have some question about using new technology in our Education system. As if we are using new technology in own life like we are using ATM machine, net banking, online shopping, smartphone for message and more. Because use this we save our time & cost. As this type why we cannot use such new technology for save time & cost. Many mobile apps, school ERP, school software & tools are available which save time & cost.

Hi @James Gosling , welcome to the new AffiliateFix! We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to the new and improved AffiliateFix, @James Gosling ! :)

I'm sure that technology can probably save time and money in the education field.

Are you looking to market in that vertical?

MI
Back