The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello Everyone

bjorno20

affiliate
I'm Scott and I'm 54 years old,married with two kids and living in Southern California.I got downsized from a decent paying job a year ago. At that point I struggled to find another job, and came to the realization that I live in a world that no longer values employees. Its now a work for someone else at your own peril world. I managed to find a part time job that pays OK and still gives me the time to work on affiliate marketing. I had very little internet experience one year ago, but I have spent over 1,000 hours online in the last year and have a decent grasp of it by now. I bookmarked this site 6 months ago and proceeded to get lost in the sea of shiny objects known as the internet. I have been a window shopper for almost a year now, and I'm at the point where I feel I'm ready to take that leap of faith and dive into action, meaning its time to crack open the wallet. I have turned my attention to media buys, I think that's where the big boys play the game. I may be in over my head, but i have always been a quick study, and I think I can minimize the learning curve losses. I'm wondering if I should join the dojo, if it will help me get to the next level(the one where you create some income). Meanwhile I'll browse around here in the free sections for awhile.

banners
Back