propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by imwantabe, Mar 30, 2014.

1. imwantabe

imwantabe Affiliate affiliate

My name is Ron Cotten. I'm a good ol southern boy who has worked in the oil & gas industry for the last 30 + years. I've always tinkered around on the internet, but mostly, I was just playing games, I thought, what a waste of time as it finally dawned on me, what if I could use that time to make some money online instead of just wasting it all on games? I have learned a few things over the last few months, but I am just not able to put everything together to benefit me in my efforts.

Being that I may be gone away for weeks at a time, I grow tired of being away from my family and would like to eventually phase out the oil & gas industry altogether. I am not so naive to think I can do it overnight nor will it come easy, but the way I work, it makes it hard to get into routine where I can stay with it, cause a lot of the time, I have no internet connectivity in some of the places they send us. So when I am home, i want to try and get as much done as possible, because I never know when or where I will be from week to week, which leads me to using a scattergun effect so to speak, just trying to do too much with all the info I have to digest properly.

I found this community through Maxbounty and decided to join, so here I am. I am hoping to learn how to begin recouping my money and time that I have wasted while wandering through the virtual world. Oh, I know, the time is gone and I will never get it back, but just maybe I can create the kind of income to allow me to take it a bit more easy, I would settle for that, and hopefully, I can find what I am looking for here to assist me in creating a sales funnel and generate some positive cash flow.

Good Luck to everyone,

2. guardian

guardian Affiliate affiliate

Fantastic intro, welcome to Affiliate Fix! Good luck!

3. imwantabe

imwantabe Affiliate affiliate

4. bruceb

bruceb Affiliate affiliate

You and I have a similar take on how we are starting in this biz.
    Welcome

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed