propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ferret Lord, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Ferret Lord

Ferret Lord Affiliate affiliate

Hi,

I just wanted to say heelo to everyone and introduce myself.

My name is Steve but I go by Ferret Lord because I am a multiple ferret owner. (they are like potato chips, you cant have just one.) Or am I owned by them? I can never figure it out.

I am a very big newbie to the affiliate marketing world but I hope to do well by it over time as I learn.

Maybe one day I will be able to help others in the same boat as I am right now.

Steve

2. Larwee

Larwee <b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator< affiliate

Welcome to 5 Star, Ferret Lord.

You should be able to learn a lot here. Many people have. Whenever you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. As time passes you will learn more and more.

You will get a very nice feeling when you learn enough to be able to help others who are getting started.

3. JAmieF

JAmieF Affiliate affiliate

Hi Ferret Lord

Great to have you here. I like your coin site site and I see you have the Australian dollor in your header, excellent choice.

Are you going to do a website on ferrets?

4. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hey Ferret Lord,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm the owner and happy to help you learn.

Ferrets are like Potato Chips! That cracked me up! :p
    Good one!

5. Ferret Lord

Hi Lawree,

After I read through previous posts I plan on asking all sorts of questions. There appears to be a great amount of information and experience on the forum and I want to use that to my advantage.

Steve

6. Ferret Lord

Hi Jamie,

Thank you about the site. I have just recently got it to where I feel comfortable in starting stronger promotion of it and I hope it will be a success.

I have thought about doing a site about ferrets but honestly I would have trouble making one that would offer something unique. I may just make an informative site for new ferret owners. care, medical, recommended food and treats. things like that. It would be a lot of work and even though I would not be making it for profit purposes, I would have to make it impressive enough to get advertisers so I could cover my costs.

Steve

7. Ferret Lord

Thanks Linda,

Hopefully I can learn a great deal from yourself and others on your wonderful forum.

Glad you liked to comment about ferets. It's true BTW. :)

Steve

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed