The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone

Ferret Lord

affiliate
Hi,

I just wanted to say heelo to everyone and introduce myself.

My name is Steve but I go by Ferret Lord because I am a multiple ferret owner. (they are like potato chips, you cant have just one.) Or am I owned by them? I can never figure it out.

I am a very big newbie to the affiliate marketing world but I hope to do well by it over time as I learn.

Maybe one day I will be able to help others in the same boat as I am right now.

Steve

Welcome to 5 Star, Ferret Lord.

You should be able to learn a lot here. Many people have. Whenever you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. As time passes you will learn more and more.

You will get a very nice feeling when you learn enough to be able to help others who are getting started.

Hi Ferret Lord

Great to have you here. I like your coin site site and I see you have the Australian dollor in your header, excellent choice.

Are you going to do a website on ferrets?

Hey Ferret Lord,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm the owner and happy to help you learn.

Ferrets are like Potato Chips! That cracked me up! :p
Good one!

Larwee said:
Welcome to 5 Star, Ferret Lord.

You should be able to learn a lot here. Many people have. Whenever you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. As time passes you will learn more and more.

You will get a very nice feeling when you learn enough to be able to help others who are getting started.

Hi Lawree,

After I read through previous posts I plan on asking all sorts of questions. There appears to be a great amount of information and experience on the forum and I want to use that to my advantage.

Steve

JAmieF said:
Hi Ferret Lord

Great to have you here. I like your coin site site and I see you have the Australian dollor in your header, excellent choice.

Are you going to do a website on ferrets?

Hi Jamie,

Thank you about the site. I have just recently got it to where I feel comfortable in starting stronger promotion of it and I hope it will be a success.

I have thought about doing a site about ferrets but honestly I would have trouble making one that would offer something unique. I may just make an informative site for new ferret owners. care, medical, recommended food and treats. things like that. It would be a lot of work and even though I would not be making it for profit purposes, I would have to make it impressive enough to get advertisers so I could cover my costs.

Steve

Linda Buquet said:
Hey Ferret Lord,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm the owner and happy to help you learn.

Ferrets are like Potato Chips! That cracked me up! :p
Good one!

Thanks Linda,

Hopefully I can learn a great deal from yourself and others on your wonderful forum.

Glad you liked to comment about ferets. It's true BTW. :)

Steve

MI
Back