“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello everyone!

Dogs or Cats?

• Dog

• Cat

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlphaWulf

affiliate
Hey guys, just thought I would introduce myself here. My name is Nick but you can call me AlphaWulf :p I'm 25 years old and have been doing online marketing for several years but I just recently got into CPA so I'm still learning.

I'm joining this forum mainly to keep in touch with other like-minded people and since the internet is ever changing to learn new techniques from others and share what I have learned myself.

I will be posting some guides that I have created and some will be free but some will be paid to keep them more exclusive so check those out as well in a bit!

Anyways just to introduce myself and get this thread going I have a poll for you guys.

Dogs or cats?

Hey guys, just thought I would introduce myself here. My name is Nick but you can call me AlphaWulf

Well welcome to the AffiiateFix @AlphaWulf ! It's great to have you here with us.

I'm 25 years old and have been doing online marketing for several years but I just recently got into CPA so I'm still learning.

Guess what? All of us are still learning, even the most experienced of us. Everything is upgraded so fast these days it's a constant learning process. Get caught up to your learning curve and you may eliminate the curve, but never the learning. Plus, when any of us decide to add a new area of marketing to our business, we have a new learning curve. I think this is a difficulty with lots of new marketers because they don't engage with this portion of their business often enough.

I'm joining this forum mainly to keep in touch with other like-minded people and since the internet is ever changing to learn new techniques from others and share what I have learned myself. I will be posting some guides that I have created and some will be free but some will be paid to keep them more exclusive so check those out as well in a bit

It's always great when members share actionable information. Just remember to adhere to forum rules when pitching your paid materials.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back