The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone

victor nzekwu

affiliate
First of all I would like to say a big thank you to the administrator of affiliatefix forum, for providing such an insightful and informative affiliate marketing forum. for newbie and other super affiliate marketers to share ideas on affiliate marketing.

Am new to affiliate marketing especially mobile cpa affiliate and i hope to learn alot from this forum in other for me to make money online, i have being reading alot of successful strategies and guides on affiliate marketing on this forum. And i hope to be able to post my own success stories soonest on this forums as i perfect my affiliates marketing skills here.

i hope to make good friends and mentors also.

First of all I would like to say a big thank you to the administrator of affiliatefix forum, for providing such an insightful and informative affiliate marketing forum. for newbie and other super affiliate marketers to share ideas on affiliate marketing.

Hello @victor nzekwu and a hearty welcome to the AffiliateFix! It'e great that you have joined us.

Am new to affiliate marketing especially mobile cpa affiliate and i hope to learn alot from this forum in other for me to make money online, i have being reading alot of successful strategies and guides on affiliate marketing on this forum. And i hope to be able to post my own success stories soonest on this forums as i perfect my affiliates marketing skills here.

We have a large number of Newbies here launching their new businesses and I am sure that they will help you move your new business along at a rapid pace. We also have a large number of experienced marketers ready and willing to help you along.

i hope to make good friends and mentors also.

Be active and share your progress as often as possible and you will make a load of friends here.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Last edited:
banners
Back