The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone

Darren Mckenna

affiliate
Have Been working online for over a year, Doing mobile marketing for about 3 months, Having some success but still have a long way to go and and lot of questions to ask. Hope to get to know people here and learn as I go

Have Been working online for over a year, Doing mobile marketing for about 3 months, Having some success but still have a long way to go and and lot of questions to ask. Hope to get to know people here and learn as I go

Hello @Darren Mckenna and welcome to the AffiliateFix! it's great to have you join us.

I think you are headed in the right direction. Mobile is where the gold is for many at the moment. Have you had some success with your mobile efforts?

By the way, how did you find us?

T J

Hello TJ,

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes I have had some success but it has been somewhat intermittent so I really am reading everything I can get my hands on and trying to figure this stuff out.

Not to sure how I found the site, I think it was Google search or some other mobile blog.

Loving the site so far, really good layout and some excellent information to be found.

Darren

Hello TJ, Thanks for the welcome.

Yes I have had some success but it has been somewhat intermittent so I really am reading everything I can get my hands on and trying to figure this stuff out.

You are taking action and that is the most important takeaway. It isn't important to get it right the first time, it's important to keep going after it until you're where you want to be and then set a new goal. All of us with experience will tell you that we are faced with new challenges everyday no matter how long we've been in this game. It's a moving target, all of it. You just need to get up to speed with something and then keep it in motion. That's when you get to tweak, tweak, tweak and then start adding more.

Not to sure how I found the site, I think it was Google search or some other mobile blog.

Great, Google has been good to us for a while. Good to know it's still producing for us.

Loving the site so far, really good layout and some excellent information to be found.

There is a huge abundance of great data in this forum. Happy to know you are finding your way around.

MI
Back