The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone!-Looking for Simple CPA Profits Now-Adam Payne

JayATL

affiliate
Looking forward to learning and getting started. I've only just found out about CPA and Affiliate marketing about a month ago. CPA is what I would like to learn about. Any practical how to steps to get started info you can share or point me in the right direction to get started at a low inexpensive but effective way would be greatly appreciated. Right now I'm considering Adam Payne's Simple CPA Profits Now. Anybody know where or how I can get his full course from him. Thanks

Hey @JeyATL!

Welcome to the forum :) I believe moderators will comment soon with all the information you need to check before starting. From my side, I suggest you to check this article here, to get the general knowledge on how the industry works, and what is it better to start with as a beginner.
Sometimes it is not necessary to take paid courses, since you have lots of information out there open for you to check for free. But it is up to you :)
CPA is a good choice, as it gives you a possibility to work with diverse offers categories, and different traffic sources. Talking about traffic sources - if you consider working with Facebook, check this article right here, might be useful too! :)

Hope it all helps and you enjoy your new learning adventure!

Looking forward to learning and getting started. I've only just found out about CPA and Affiliate marketing about a month ago. CPA is what I would like to learn about. Any practical how to steps to get started info you can share or point me in the right direction to get started at a low inexpensive but effective way would be greatly appreciated. Right now I'm considering Adam Payne's Simple CPA Profits Now. Anybody know where or how I can get his full course from him. Thanks

Before you buy a course that offers you only one perspective of marketing, read again my response to you in your introductions thread!

So many Newbies think buying a course is the answer, it is not! I could give you my best campaign with all of the details to make it work and you will fail with it because you have not developed the basic skill sets required to make it work. You need to take your time, study the member and vendor threads and posts, use this community to guide you, make the proper investments, and take action every day!

You need to pick a single verticals sub niche, join two networks, select a single traffic source and a tracker, and spend the next six to eight weeks learning to master them.

If you buy a course as a Newbie, you are wasting your money on a single perspective of marketing. If you follow the instructions I gave you in your introductions thread and communicate daily with our members and vendors, you will learn multiple perspectives, multiple options, and you will then have a broader understanding of what you are trying to accomplish and you will reach your goals quicker.

Hey @JeyATL!

Welcome to the forum :) I believe moderators will comment soon with all the information you need to check before starting.

We did already, in this members introductions thread. This community has all of the vendors and members to get started. Vendors like yourself are always offering up great advice! Thanks!

If you buy a course as a Newbie, you are wasting your money on a single perspective of marketing.
But if you do want some courses, do what I do and keep and eye on coupons from Udemy. Udemy have nice courses for beginner affiliates, I got about 10 that are paid but I got em free because of some limited coupons that I spotted.

As soon as I'm making money and had the practice I'm joint STM, mobile immersion and the dojo.

banners
Back