monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello everyone i am Sandeep Nepal

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sandeep Adhikari, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Sandeep Adhikari

Sandeep Adhikari Affiliate affiliate

Hello i am Sandeep from Nepal i am few of the successful people who is making money form Nepal i guess Many people thinks i am the only successful one .. i am happy to join affiliatefix hope i can do great with new ideas .. currently i am working with maxbounty
    thanks

K, T J Tutor and suman bikram karki like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. suman bikram karki

suman bikram karki Affiliate affiliate

thats great :) i have lucky to find your post over here too. ya i got you on other forums too :)happy to get your some ideas

4. Sandeep Adhikari

karki bro is the one who started before me and doing pretty well he gonna rock and is rocking

suman bikram karki likes this.
  5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Hello @Sandeep Adhikari and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

It's nice to know that you have a successful presence in your country.

MB is a great company! As for new ideas, we have an abundance of great marketers at every level here and I am certain you can acquire all you need. We also look forward to your sharing your successes with us.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

[​IMG]

T J

Sandeep Adhikari likes this.
  6. suman bikram karki

suman bikram karki Affiliate affiliate

hehe thanks sandeep adhakari for the feedback ;) :D i am just trying hard towards to my journey and much happy to get your post and reply over here. you are one of the good online worker of max bounty and happy and proudly can say you are from NEPAL #jaynepal ;)

Sandeep Adhikari likes this.
  7. Sandeep Adhikari

I guess i will be joining dojo in a week really looking forward for the tools and tips

T J Tutor likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI