The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone from Panama

RandyHilarski

affiliate
Hi guys and gals I have been in online marketing for over 4 years. For the last few years I did many campaigns utilizing RTB. Over the last few months I decided to focus on mobile advertising and social media ads.

My wife and I own High Impact Media Group Panama and we want to utilize affiliate and CPA marketing to supplement our business. I have dabbled in affiliate marketing but never was successful. Instead we were focusing on online campaigns for clients which has turned out to be a big headache. We would rather pursue campaigns where our efforts return a benefit to our company.

Hi guys and gals

Hello @RandyHilarski and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I have been in online marketing for over 4 years. For the last few years I did many campaigns utilizing RTB. Over the last few months I decided to focus on mobile advertising and social media ads.

Mobile and social is where the big transitions are for many marketers. Very rapid growth and very responsive audiences.

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

My wife and I own High Impact Media Group Panama and we want to utilize affiliate and CPA marketing to supplement our business. I have dabbled in affiliate marketing but never was successful. Instead we were focusing on online campaigns for clients which has turned out to be a big headache. We would rather pursue campaigns where our efforts return a benefit to our company.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome! As my fellow super mod suggested, The Dojo is the place to go to learn from many of todays top affilate leaders. Link is in my signature.

Last edited:
Hello @RandyHilarski and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Mobile and social is where the big transitions are for many marketers. Very rapid growth and very responsive audiences.

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of he community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J
Thank you, we are planning to join the Dojo. My plan is to dive into learning mode in the middle of the month. Thank you for the tips. By the way I am originally from Rochester, NY ; )

Nice to meet you and welcome to this forum. I am also a new member of this forum. I would like to know more about your affiliate experience.

banners
Back