The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello Everyone at AffiliateFix!

P

PureFilesPratik

Hi everyone,

It is my pleasure to meet everybody here at AffiliateFix.

My name is Pratik and I am from India. I have been an affiliate marketer for almost 3-4 years for now. I also love managing and creating WordPress blogs. Photoshop is my favorite graphic tool and I use it pretty much all the time for any of my graphic needs (comes very handy when you are a marketer and need to test a lot of images!).

Apart from just hanging around here, I have also registered to submit an affiliate network resource for our (me and my friend Nenad) new Pay Per Download (PPD) Network PureFiles.

It seems to be under moderation right now, but once it has been approved, it can be seen here - http://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/purefiles.479/

Being CEO of PureFiles, I will be also acting as an official representative here at AffiliateFix. Here to provide all the support and answers to any questions, doubts or feedback that you guys might have.

I am looking forward to be an active part of this community. :)

Best,

Pratik

Hi everyone, It is my pleasure to meet everybody here at AffiliateFix.

Welcome to the FIX @PureFilesPratik , happy to have you join us!

My name is Pratik and I am from India. I have been an affiliate marketer for almost 3-4 years for now. I also love managing and creating WordPress blogs.

We have loads of hungry minds looking for experienced marketers contributions and guidance.

Apart from just hanging around here, I have also registered to submit an affiliate network resource for our (me and my friend Nenad) new Pay Per Download (PPD) Network PureFiles.

It seems to be under moderation right now, but once it has been approved, it can be seen here - http://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/purefiles.479/

Being CEO of PureFiles, I will be also acting as an official representative here at AffiliateFix. Here to provide all the support and answers to any questions, doubts or feedback that you guys might have.

Lookin forward to kowing more about your new network, good luck with your new business.

I am looking forward to be an active part of this community. :)

Being active is the number one most important part of being a member in this community.

See you around the forum!

As well, I highly recommend the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back