The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone 1st day of Aff fix

Torrance Williams

affiliate
Hello Everyone-

My name is Torrance. Today is my first day. I currently focus on PPC traffic through various networks. Looking to move into Mobile traffic here very soon. I am looking to meet new people to share ideas, tips etc things of that nature.

If anyone has any good converting sweepstakes landing page examples I would great appreciate your input or design example that I can duplicate or build off. I use optimize press 2.0 for my Lp's.

Say hello

Torrance

@Torrance Williams - hello and welcome!

We have some great PPC and mobile info, case studies, etc. here. I think you'll find lots of interesting reading. :)

Re landing page examples, examples of sweepstakes landing page - Google Search

Also, if you happen to have an Adplexity account, it'll be super easy to get your hands on high converting mobile landers.

Enjoy the forums, Torrance. Anytime you have a question, just start a thread and ask. Someone will answer. :)

Hello Everyone-

Hi @Torrance Williams , welcome to AfiliateFix!

My name is Torrance. Today is my first day. I currently focus on PPC traffic through various networks. Looking to move into Mobile traffic here very soon. I am looking to meet new people to share ideas, tips etc things of that nature.

If anyone has any good converting sweepstakes landing page examples I would great appreciate your input or design example that I can duplicate or build off. I use optimize press 2.0 for my Lp's.

Say hello

Torrance

Loads of mobile marketers here and you will find an abundance of info to get you going and earning.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Everyone Thanks for much for the swift replies. That was a pleasant surprise. Not what I expected at all. I will be spending a lot of time on here I see. Thank a million!!

Now let's make some money!

Torrance

MI
Back