The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everybody, it's really nice to be here!

Ahmad

affiliate
- I have been in the field for 6 years ( Since 2009 ).

- Work as an affiliate marketer.

- I can manage organic audience too and have a good knowledge in ranking both niche and authority websites in Google Search Results.

- Good knowledge and practice in getting paid traffic, I have many traffic sources which include paid ones too, like ( PCC, PPV, FB Ads campaigns) and social marketing.

- Used video marketing to promote affiliate products, and they ranked very well

_ I'm a YouTube Partner

- Got good success with Google Adsense, as i am blogger from past 2 years and working with google as an Adsense publisher, and getting good amount of traffic to my websites.

- Also i had done Internet marketing and lead generations for local brands ( Egyptian brands ) and also offers which are available on other networks.

- Completely dedicated to my work as an internet marketer.

- I'm a full time marketer, and hate jobs.

Amazing experience!
Nice to see you over here. Please share your stats and tips and so do we :)

And WELCOME!

- I have been in the field for 6 years ( Since 2009 ).

Hello @Ahmad , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

- Work as an affiliate marketer.

- I can manage organic audience too and have a good knowledge in ranking both niche and authority websites in Google Search Results.

- Good knowledge and practice in getting paid traffic, I have many traffic sources which include paid ones too, like ( PCC, PPV, FB Ads campaigns) and social marketing.

- Used video marketing to promote affiliate products, and they ranked very well

_ I'm a YouTube Partner

- Got good success with Google Adsense, as i am blogger from past 2 years and working with google as an Adsense publisher, and getting good amount of traffic to my websites.

- Also i had done Internet marketing and lead generations for local brands ( Egyptian brands ) and also offers which are available on other networks.

- Completely dedicated to my work as an internet marketer.

- I'm a full time marketer, and hate jobs.

Always great to have another voice of experience join us.

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back