The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello every one

Good luck and welcome to AffiliateFix, what do you want to talk about poptm.com?

Regards
IndeXer
It is a Pop-Under Ad Network which bypasses AdBlock, so the webmaster can get paid for each and every visitor he get, a boon we all website owners have been waiting for, Has come now, and they to pay me on daily basis on request, so just wanted to convey this to all webmasters.

It is a Pop-Under Ad Network which bypasses AdBlock, so the webmaster can get paid for each and every visitor he get, a boon we all website owners have been waiting for, Has come now, and they to pay me on daily basis on request, so just wanted to convey this to all webmasters.

Oh! I thought you are representing the website. I apologize, why don't you open a thread about the site and let other members know about this. It would be helpful for others.

Regards
IndeXer

im sarvesh chandran, i just wanted to talk about poptm.com an AdBlock bypassing Ad Network

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Sarvesh Chandran !

I see you have been posting nonsense in over a dozen threads in order to get your post count up. Please stop spamming our forums! When you post, make certain it is of value and never hijack a thread.

If you are here to represent a company then follow the rules.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. one for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions.

Business Centre
For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back