The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

hello everbody

walrus

affiliate
Hello, my name is Tom Castel

I think I am pretty good at making websites from scratch using html and css

I designed a couple for friends of mine.

These never made much money, though. Either there was no money for advertising or the product was not put together that well.

I am looking forward to learning about affiliate and CPA marketing to be independant of all this.

I am very interested in learning about small CPA websites that use SEO that make money with free and organic traffic.

that is great to hear that you are taking initiative in this matter. It is also really good you have some knowledge behind you...some don't but still do really well. affiliate marketing in my opinion is 99 perspiration and 1% inspiration. You have to pout the hours in and work to get anywhere. however, when you have great resources to feed off of....it makes it so much easier and it can actually begin to get fun after a while.

Maybe you can make a post/thread about what your doing right now that way we can give you more advice as well as learn from you.

Good luck in your venture!

Three websites that I have worked on that I have not made any money with:

catutopia.com
This was an invention of an automatic cat feeding system that was designed by a friend of mine. He actually went into production and made a couple thousand units. It did not do well in stores, however. It needed a lot more marketing work in design and packaging.

fashionsforpeace.com
Another website made for a friend. I said that I would do the work for free and we will decide on the commission after its completion. I have yet to receive any commission from this person.

The latest project I am working on is another jewelry website.

jewelrynecklacebuy.com
The keyword phrase that I am looking to shoot for is “bracelets for women”
This has 2,900 in volume in adwords exact phrase match.

I need to change the domain name. Braceletswomen.com is available.

Need advise as to whether “exact match domains” are a plus, offers no advantage, or is considered a penalty by google and should be avoided.

I am really looking forward to getting out of a “rut” where I am making websites for friends and contacts of mine, but something goes wrong with the deal. I can see this change happening with CPA marketing where I can choose from plenty of different network offers that already show how successful they are.

banners
Back