The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, Dennis here

Dennis Liebel

affiliate
Hello,

My name is Dennis Liebel and I have been in affiliate marketing for a little over 3 years now. I have tried my hand at many other types of marketing and often participate on the Warrior Forums.

Anyways this is just me saying HI!

Hi @Dennis Liebel , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

My name is Dennis Liebel and I have been in affiliate marketing for a little over 3 years now. I have tried my hand at many other types of marketing and often participate on the Warrior Forums.

Anyways this is just me saying HI!

You must have some pretty good skills developed by now.

What are your primary areas of interest with your marketing?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi @azgold

I did really like CPA marketing with MaxBounty, but currently my favorite type of marketing is affiliate marketing. I also have created several products and that I would say was really fun. I would like to reach out into product creation more as I move on.

Hi, @Dennis Liebel - sorry, I was away all week.

I think your experience with MB won't go to waste. That knowledge will be helpful when promoting affiliate products.

If you ever want to get help as you go with a campaign, just start a follow-along journey. Members can offer tips, advice and guidance.

Meanwhile, we have lots of good reading here for you. :)

MI
Back