The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello and looking for help

MikeNEPA

affiliate
I just wanted to say hi to everybody. I've heard of affiliate marketing before, but really have no idea how it all works. I'm just looking to make some extra cash online, and would appreciate any help at all on getting started. I don't have a website. Do I need one to get started? I really couldn't find any info in the old posts about doing this without a website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Welcome to 5 Star. You've come to the right place to learn about affiliate marketing.

Well you really do need a site ideally. You could start with a free site from Google pages or other places. Very easy to put up. Check the TOS and be sure they allow affiliate links 1st though, I don't remember if I read the TOS when it 1st came out. If you have some money to invest in pay per click you could do it for niche merchants that will allow you to send traffic direct to their site. You would need to be very good at picking the right merchant and PPC marketing to make a profit though, it's tough.

Here's a pretty good post on getting started from another affiliate forum I used to mod. http://www.webproworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=21311

Hope this helps! Keep asking questions as you go along.

Hi MikeNPA,

Welcome to 5 Star Affiliate Programs! :D Enjoy your stay. ;)

There are several ways to earn money online...affiliate marketing is the most famous of those...there are also paid-to-complete-offers and survey programs which are time consuming but many a times worth it ;)

banners
Back