The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello all!

M

Marsh3

I just wanted to say that I find this forum very interesting with a lot of great content. It seems like a great place to get help when needed. To yours in success!

I forgot to mention that I'm from the great Pacific Northwest where the rain flows like a river. It sure makes the place green though! Check my siggy out and see for yourself!

Oak Harbour - Just Beautiful

Hi Mike

I had a peek at your home town, Oak Harbour. It is just beautiful. I sure envy you. I'm originally from Newfoundland, Canada; a beautiful island on Canada's east coast. We are surrounded by the waters of the great Atlantic ocean. Strangely enough, my home town in Newfoundland is at about the same latitude as Oak Harbour. At present I am working in Nunavut, Canada's North, latitude 64 degrees. It gets and still is rather cold. And we don't have any TREES. Looking at your beautiful Oak Harbour just makes me long for warmer climes. I think I need a break.

All the best in your online endeavours.

Jim

Hey Gary

I have to apologize for my last post. It seems that I confused your initial post about your home town of Oak Harbour with the MikeDammann response. Bottom line is "Your home town is beautiful."

Jim

tosslow said:
Hey Gary

I have to apologize for my last post. It seems that I confused your initial post about your home town of Oak Harbour with the MikeDammann response. Bottom line is "Your home town is beautiful."

Jim

Thanks for checking out my home town, I've lived here for almost 19 years now. It is a beautiful place, that's for sure!

MI
Back