monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Marsh3, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Marsh3

Marsh3 Guest

I just wanted to say that I find this forum very interesting with a lot of great content. It seems like a great place to get help when needed. To yours in success!

2. monetizer
  3. Marsh3

Marsh3 Guest

I forgot to mention that I'm from the great Pacific Northwest where the rain flows like a river. It sure makes the place green though! Check my siggy out and see for yourself!

4. frogengine

frogengine Affiliate affiliate

Oak Harbor looks cool. I used to live in Oregon btw. Welcome to 5 Star :) Learn and earn :cool:

5. tosslow

tosslow New Member

Oak Harbour - Just Beautiful

Hi Mike

I had a peek at your home town, Oak Harbour. It is just beautiful. I sure envy you. I'm originally from Newfoundland, Canada; a beautiful island on Canada's east coast. We are surrounded by the waters of the great Atlantic ocean. Strangely enough, my home town in Newfoundland is at about the same latitude as Oak Harbour. At present I am working in Nunavut, Canada's North, latitude 64 degrees. It gets and still is rather cold. And we don't have any TREES. Looking at your beautiful Oak Harbour just makes me long for warmer climes. I think I need a break.

All the best in your online endeavours.

Jim

6. tosslow

tosslow New Member

Hey Gary

I have to apologize for my last post. It seems that I confused your initial post about your home town of Oak Harbour with the MikeDammann response. Bottom line is "Your home town is beautiful."

Jim

7. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi Ya Gary,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for the kind words and I hope we can help answer questions when you have some!

8. Marsh3

Marsh3 Guest

Thanks for checking out my home town, I've lived here for almost 19 years now. It is a beautiful place, that's for sure!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI