propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Journey247, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Journey247

Journey247 Affiliate affiliate

My name is Kevin. I am excited to be here. I have 25 years of experience in IT which includes 10 years of Web and Graphic Design. I dabbled in internet marketing 10 years ago and didn't do much. I am very ADHD which makes me a good troubleshooter but I tend to struggle on long projects. My goal is chase one rabbit till I run it down. I will not chase the latest shiny thing. My goal is to make $1 profit a day. I have joined the Dojo. I am reading newbie411.pdf. I have created a corporate website with separate Paypal account, corporate credit card, and bank account. I will be creating an LLC for my company. I have set aside $1000. I don't need the money and I have no fear of losing it all. I have applied to three CPA firms and I am awaiting their approval.

When it comes to IM & CPA I am clueless (despite reading ton's of pages of material). I want to learn and succeed. This is the place for me.

2. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome to the Fix.

3. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Hello Kevin, welcome to the forum !!

4. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

Hi Kevin, welcome to the community. Have a look around and let us know if you have any questions!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed