The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello all

Hello @CodingEmperors , it's great to have you join us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix family.

I just registered and will be offering my PHP skills to help you in CPA marketing by selling CPA scripts i made. Im also available for freelance. Hit me up by PM if need any scriot coded.

So, if you are representing yourself as a company, then you will need to become an approved resource here on the Fix. How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

If you are selling your services as an individual and not a company, then you can use the Buy, Sell or Trade forum.

Under no circumstances are you to start threads in any other sub-forum for the purpose of soliciting our members.

You can add links to your services in your signature. No more than three links in your signature.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello @CodingEmperors , it's great to have you join us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix family.

So, if you are representing yourself as a company, then you will need to become an approved resource here on the Fix. How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

If you are selling your services as an individual and not a company, then you can use the Buy, Sell or Trade forum.

Under no circumstances are you to start threads in any other sub-forum for the purpose of soliciting our members.

You can add links to your services in your signature. No more than three links in your signature.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J
i've applied already in Resources section

MI
Back