The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello all

IamJAX

affiliate
I am a 32 year old from India.

I have tried affiliate marketing over 8 years ago and made around $100/day for a few months. But due to some personal reasons, haven't been able to continue affiliate marketing. I used to make auto generate keyword stuffed cloaked pages and redirect the traffic to affiliate links. The traffic was mainly from google. I don't think it will work now as the google had become much smarter.

I am interested in trying out mobile marketing. I am a newbie in it. Hope every one here could give me some guidance.

Well pick up where you left off, and learn what others are doing!

Welcome.

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

I am a 32 year old from India.

Hi @IamJAX , great to have you with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I have tried affiliate marketing over 8 years ago and made around $100/day for a few months. But due to some personal reasons, haven't been able to continue affiliate marketing. I used to make auto generate keyword stuffed cloaked pages and redirect the traffic to affiliate links. The traffic was mainly from google. I don't think it will work now as the google had become much smarter.

Since you've been away from this so long, it may be best to spend a week or so getting re-familiarized with the business. This community has everything you need to reacquaint yourself and get yourself up to speed in short order.

I am interested in trying out mobile marketing. I am a newbie in it. Hope every one here could give me some guidance.

You will get awesome help, guidance, and direction on mobile here. There is a huge contingent of mobile marketers here contributing great information every day for winning at mobile.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck

We look forward to seeing you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back