The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello (again) from Washington State...

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
Just wanted to re-introduce myself to all of you. It has been some time since I signed up and intended on posting valuable insights...

But now I look forward to finishing what I wanted to start :D

My name is Joseph Ratliff. I am a marketing consultant, a direct response copywriter.

From an affiliate marketing standpoint, I could use a little help as well. I have made money marketing various affiliate programs, but I am not hitting the goals I have set for myself yet. That is where I would like your help. I will post my questions later in the week, and many more later in the month.

That's all I have for now. I will be introducing some good information shortly.

Thank you Linda, for creating such a wonderful forum. :)

Welcome back to 5 Star, Joseph.

We can probably help you reach your affiliate marketing goals.

You will find plenty of information here that you can read. Our very friendly members are also very helpful and will answer your questions. Whenever you have a question be sure to ask it in the proper forum rather than here in the Introduce Yourself Forum.

It is nice to have you back.

Hi Joseph,

We're glad you decided to get active and post an intro. The more active you get the more you'll get out of 5 Star. It's kind of like active instead of passive learning.

So hope you jump into some discussions since you must have some great experience to share and you know.... the more you give the more you receive!

Coming back to this 2 years later...delivered.

A useful tip for all of those that may read this...ALWAYS deliver on ALL of your promises ;)

Thanks for the update Joseph, glad to hear you have reached your goals.

As far as posting valuable insights to this forum, on that promise you have surely delivered!
Thanks for all of your wonderful posts!!! :)

Thanks for the update Joseph, glad to hear you have reached your goals.

As far as posting valuable insights to this forum, on that promise you have surely delivered!
Thanks for all of your wonderful posts!!! :)

Honestly, I didn't expect anyone to come back and read this LOL ... thanks though Linda :) I really appreciate it.

More to come...

Honestly, I didn't expect anyone to come back and read this LOL ... thanks though Linda :) I really appreciate it.

More to come...

Hi Joseph. Actually it was my first time seeing that entry. And I didn't clue in on the date at first so I was wondering what you were talking about...:) Take care and thanks for being here. All the best.

Lyle (Jazzguy)

MI
Back