The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello AffiliateFix!

easternpromises

affiliate
Hey guys.

AffiliateFix newbie here. I've been watching this forum for quite a while, now finally decided to register here and introduce myself.

My name is Stanislav, I am 22 years old average internet user from Eastern Europe. Since the age of 10 I remember myself doing some websites , trying things out over the web. My biggest downside was complete absence of any patience, so I always had big breaks from 1 to 3 years switching from one thing to another. I guess that's why I never got into the game so far and realise that I've missed so much gold stuff yet smart enough not to get my money sucked out. To be honest, I had only few attempts to make webpages for cash.

I guess I'm ok when it comes to webdesign and building products, so my main goal here is to learn SEO and just nail it. I came here from Jay Wessman's videos on youtube (big thanks for the kickstart, Jay, you rock man) which I used to get some basic tips. Now I realise that SEO is a big thing and Panda 4.0 sound like a pain.

My current income from affiliate marketing is 0,0000, so the goal here is to grow obviously :D

I also run a small e-cig business, so working on building a brand and currently very stressed about SEO for my babe.

Well, I guess that's it. Hope I'm ok for the AffiliateFix fam and thanks for this place by the way.

MI
Back