monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello AffiliateFix!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by easternpromises, Aug 25, 2014.

1. easternpromises

easternpromises Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys.

AffiliateFix newbie here. I've been watching this forum for quite a while, now finally decided to register here and introduce myself.

My name is Stanislav, I am 22 years old average internet user from Eastern Europe. Since the age of 10 I remember myself doing some websites , trying things out over the web. My biggest downside was complete absence of any patience, so I always had big breaks from 1 to 3 years switching from one thing to another. I guess that's why I never got into the game so far and realise that I've missed so much gold stuff yet smart enough not to get my money sucked out. To be honest, I had only few attempts to make webpages for cash.

I guess I'm ok when it comes to webdesign and building products, so my main goal here is to learn SEO and just nail it. I came here from Jay Wessman's videos on youtube (big thanks for the kickstart, Jay, you rock man) which I used to get some basic tips. Now I realise that SEO is a big thing and Panda 4.0 sound like a pain.

My current income from affiliate marketing is 0,0000, so the goal here is to grow obviously :D

I also run a small e-cig business, so working on building a brand and currently very stressed about SEO for my babe.

Well, I guess that's it. Hope I'm ok for the AffiliateFix fam and thanks for this place by the way.

2. monetizer

Featured Resources (View All)

MI