The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello Affiliate World!

keith demolar

affiliate
I am kinda new to this community. You can call me Keith or Kit (keep in touch - *winks*). I am very excited on everything that I could learn from this site and hopefully I could give back too someday.

I am kinda new to this community. You can call me Keith or Kit (keep in touch - *winks*). I am very excited on everything that I could learn from this site and hopefully I could give back too someday.

Hi @keith demolar , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's good to have you join us.

What are your areas of marketing?

have you begun, or are you just getting started.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi @keith demolar , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's good to have you join us.

What are your areas of marketing?

have you begun, or are you just getting started.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J
I am not quite sure yet. For this week, my goal is to apply to a CPA network, probably MaxBounty. And see some offers that I would like. I just started out my blog too but would love to later moved to my own personalized site. Im quite of a gamer and NBA/basketball fan so that would be my first one to try.

They are gonna call you. Hey I am kidding here. They have really good reputation. If you tell them about your traffic sources and experience they would approve your application. So don't worry, there are many MaxBounty affiliates here. I am new, I don't know much about Affiliate Marketing and I am not very good English speaker so they declined my application.

They are gonna call you. Hey I am kidding here. They have really good reputation. If you tell them about your traffic sources and experience they would approve your application. So don't worry, there are many MaxBounty affiliates here. I am new, I don't know much about Affiliate Marketing and I am not very good English speaker so they declined my application.
Oh i see. I am not quite that good & I have problem gathering my thoughts sometime during one to one interviews but getting better at it tho. I will probably send the application later this weekend and we'll see. How long do they call after you submit your application?

1-3 Days. They called me next day of application. I missed the call and call them back. You can send email too about it. You will be called again.

Yup, your phone. Then they know it's you, that's your real phone number.

If you haven't heard from them by the next day, I would call them instead of waiting for them to call you.

Your phone. Not Skype. :)
Thanks so much, Cihad. Really appreciate your responses. Right now I'm just prepping up, doing my research, reading stuffs & basically sharpening the tools to get ready for the interview just like I always do before a job interview. We must be ready before we go to get the best chances. XD

Geez, I got sidetracked by the MB thing, forgot to say welcome! @keith demolar (a.k.a. Kit ;))

Anytime you have a question, just start a thread to get some help.

Good luck with your MB application!

Yup, your phone. Then they know it's you, that's your real phone number.

If you haven't heard from them by the next day, I would call them instead of waiting for them to call you.
If that is the case, can i call them thru Skype? Or any way possible to call them free? I can spend some dough but if it is possible to save some dough, then that would be the way, right?

If that is the case, can i call them thru Skype? Or any way possible to call them free? I can spend some dough but if it is possible to save some dough, then that would be the way, right?

I honestly don't know if that would work. I've never heard of anyone doing it but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I suspect they prefer a phone but maybe someone can confirm one way or the other.

I honestly don't know if that would work. I've never heard of anyone doing it but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I suspect they prefer a phone but maybe someone can confirm one way or the other.
Alright, that make sense. Actually, I am just overblowned by how responsive you are guys & I really appreciate it. My first community that I was quite involved with was Reddit and I've never been so connected with as what I am experiencing right now. You made my day one in this affiliate world remarkable and really happy. :)

banners
Back