monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Having problems with peerfly & voluum tracking

Discussion in 'Tracking' started by cpafixman, Sep 20, 2014.

1. cpafixman

cpafixman Affiliate affiliate

Hi there .

so i was settting up a camapaign with peerfly and 7search. but i dont think it is working properly. I followed everything in the Voluum tracking guide and ended up with this link:

http://dwaeu.trackvoluum.com/3e2d4504-3b41-4cc0-a604-3cabd8225231?keyword=###KEYWORD###

i tried viewing it on a web proxy server as it is a USA only offer and i got directed to a completely different offer from what i was going to promote.

any help will be appreciated.

p.s i am direct linking an email submit from peerfly with 7search traffic source.

2. monetizer
  3. servandosilva

servandosilva Moderator moderator affiliate

Disable the geo redirect from your peerfly account and check if it works. Your link looks fine.

K likes this.
  4. cpafixman

cpafixman Affiliate affiliate

I got it working. came across luke peerfly website. His guide was simple helpful for a newbie like me who just wants to know how to track. Once i get some campaigns going i will be trying out more custom variables and subid's. :)

5. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Good to hear. It looks like your original link is still messed up, but I'm happy my guide helped :) If anyone else is strugging with setting up Voluum with PeerFly my guide is available at: Tracking a PeerFly Campaign using Voluum

Featured Resources (View All)

MI