Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
Have You Tried Jason Moffats Niche Browser

I've seen a few introductions of this product on some recent webinars. It seems to me this is an older product. Wondering if it's an updated product and still working. I watched a brief intro to the product on one of Dax Aurands webinars as well. He made it sound as though it was new or newer.

Have you used it? Did you like it? Can you tell us about it?

Have You Tried Jason Moffats Niche Browser

I've seen a few introductions of this product on some recent webinars. It seems to me this is an older product. Wondering if it's an updated product and still working. I watched a brief intro to the product on one of Dax Aurands webinars as well. He made it sound as though it was new or newer.

The landing page sucks! :D
Anyways, finding niches is easy but telling if its good or not is tricky

this site is way outdated. but the browser may still work. but again that is 2009 or older...

i believe follow dot net has a free version that keeps you updated on niche/brands you follow. See updates from your competitors and much more.

this site is way outdated. but the browser may still work. but again that is 2009 or older...

i believe follow dot net has a free version that keeps you updated on niche/brands you follow. See updates from your competitors and much more.

Follow is a great tool, Wes has done a great job bringing his stuff to us.

Yeah, Moffat wasn't ever very good about updating things like his sites and products. I still wonder if anyone can tell me:

never was interested in jason products then and still not. it wuold be like a basic browser with dynamic bookedmarks from the search term you insert.

check out your skype chat too

I've used this when it came out in 07 -08 and did find it useful at the time. It was like a searching shortcut tool, you didn't need to type in the search term each time you open a bookmark.

Since then I always beging looking at places of reference that involve consumers in any niches.

Here are some sites I go through.

- Yahoo trending now

- Google Trends Google Trends

- Amazon (Amazon.com): Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

- Google Groups Google Groups

- (Magazines.com) Magazines.com Magazine Subscriptions

the sites above are updated daily/weekly. Its a great way to keep up with trending niches.

Good luck!

never was interested in jason products then and still not. it wuold be like a basic browser with dynamic bookedmarks from the search term you insert.

check out your skype chat too

Hey Java Dude,
PM me with your Skype ID, I recieved several requests yesterday, I am not sure which one was yours.

banners
Back