The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Have you ever been in Starbucks?

Dario

For you who don`t know what`s Starbucks...

Starbucks Corporation is an American global coffee company and coffeehouse chain based in Seattle, Washington. Starbucks is the largest coffeehouse company in the world, with 23,187 stores in 64 countries, including 12,973 in the United States, 1,897 in China, 1,550 in Canada, 1,088 in Japan and 927 in the United Kingdom.

It`s a huge brand one,their coffe is solid but how they`re organized their business so that is awesome!
I`ve been before two months in Starbucks store/coffehouse in Prague and their coffehouse is full of customers in every single minute of the day,
YEAH IT`S A POWER OF BRAND.

It`s me-Starbucks Prague :)

hJuC6PQl.jpg

Have you ever been in Starblucks?
Do you like their coffe?

I am obsessed with Starbucks phone app! I love that you can pay for stuff with them scanning your mobile phone.

I look forward to my free coffee on my birthday every year. :D

I have been in a couple of them, yeah. I am not too much of a coffee drinker though so I rarely go. A lot of serious coffee drinkers that I know don't really like their products though, they go to the more "Local" small brand coffee shops.

We hit the local Starbucks once or twice a week when going that way. We also buy the 2.5 pound whole bean bags and grind our Starbucks French Roast fresh every morning:cool:.

Yes, I've been to Starbucks but not for quite a while. I don't normally go, I prefer Tim Horton's. My son and daughter-in-law like Starbucks' coffee better, so once in a while I still get a cup when they pick some up and bring it over.

Great picture, Dario!

We hit the local Starbucks once or twice a week when going that way. We also buy the 2.5 pound whole bean bags and grind our Starbucks French Roast fresh every morning:cool:.

Okay.it`s nothing special for you from USA to go few times a week in Starbucks :)
But in Europe you can find Starbucks just in big capital cities.

I do go to Starbucks sometimes. Mostly when i run out of coffee and need my caffeine fix right away haha. I prefer to make my coffee better. Saves money that way.

Yes, Starbucks here in the US is just like McDonalds. You can find one in just about every city. I do like their cold and frozen drinks, but not too fond of their coffee. Definitely not worth the price tag, in my opinion. I do thoroughly enjoy dunkin donuts coffee (another US chain) though!

banners
Back