The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Have service...need sales!!!!

dirtdevil

affiliate
I'm going to launch a service based web site in the new few weeks. Since it's knew I have 0 traffic so I need sales. I know a little about online advertising but because the site is so new, I can't dedicate enough time to promoting and advertising the site that I need to.

Is there an affiliate program out there that caters to product/service providers. Where I give them what ever marketing material they need (banners/text ad verbiage, etc etc) and they use that to market my services and I pay them a commission on sales? As an incentive, I don't want to do one time payouts but a flat % of what ever I charge the customers they bring in. So if a lead converts into a member, I pay the affiliate a % of what ever I charge that new member until they cancel my service.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to launch a service based web site in the new few weeks. Since it's knew I have 0 traffic so I need sales. I know a little about online advertising but because the site is so new, I can't dedicate enough time to promoting and advertising the site that I need to.

I understand your reasoning and many merchants think that way. However starting an affiliate program should def not be your 1st marketing step. If you don't have time to promote your own site, then you certainly don't have time to set up and run an affiliate program.

Also it's a really bad idea to start an affiliate program before you've done some marketing and conversion testing. How will you know what creatives work and what to give affiliates if you've tested nothing yourself.

If you go to all the trouble to set up an affiliate program and THEN find out your site is not set up right for conversions, then you've wasted a ton of time and possibly burned some good affiliates in the process.

1/ Read as many book as possible that speak about marketing for your web site.

2/ Menage to have traffic, google adworks can help you to find the right keywords for you.

2-a/ Eventualy buy a SEO program to help you. Then Try to put you web site 1 page of google (Yes, it is possible, it can tooks months)

3/ Try to sell.

4/ GET FEED BACK AS MANY AS POSSIBLE

5/ Learn from all of that, from each sells and 'non-sells'. Learn, learn....

6/ Make it works.

7/ Read all the great stickies around here.

8/ Start to think about affiliate program.

It is a long way.... There is no magic solution :)

Have you considered outsourcing or hiring/consulting with an experienced person?

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back