The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hats off to Larry (Larwee)

Thanks to everyone for your comments.

There are many forums around and it isn't possible for any of them to please everyone. We can't do it either. We just try to be the very best at what we are.

There are some forums in which people try to see who can use the most profanity.

There are forums in which the members constantly argue and fight with each other.

There are forums where newbies are made to feel unwelcome and are made fun of and criticized.

Some forums are populated by members with massive egos who make it a point to display their unjustified ego.

All of these types of forums have members who participate. Some of the members are big fans. However some people might not want anything to do with some or all of these types of forums.

5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums is not like any of the above. This is a friendly community with very helpful members. We provide helpful information that is not allowed to be given in a manner that permits people to post just so they can try to find a sneaky way to benefit themselves.

We have forums which are for advertising and that is where we want to keep the advertising. People know it is advertising and they make the decision to read it being fully aware that it is advertising and not something that is trying to be disguised as helpful posts.

We don't allow our discussion forums to contain advertising, self promotion or spam posts, or attempts to disguise advertising or self promotion as helpful posts.

5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums can't please everyone and isn't for everyone. We are what we are and we make it very clear.

We also understand that people can run into problems with our forums even if they are trying to do the right thing. I believe in helping these people and will do everything I can to help.

All we ask is for people to do their best to try to comply with the rules and to be cooperative if they should happen to make an innocent mistake.

Very well said Larry! In fact maybe part of that should be in a stickie somewhere or in the rules so we can point people to it, since issues do come up where some members think we are too strict and what you said explains why.

Good to see that this thread is still active.

Btw- I am sorry Larry that I didn't reply to your PM as I didn't get a chance to do that. Larry proves time and again that he is indeed the very best.

Larry is an amazing admin, and adds great personal touch to the forum. I got busy earlier, and was not so active. Its due to Larry that I am back.

MI
Back