The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HasOffers Bashes DirectTrack

I know a lot of people dislike Hasoffers networks but Hasoffers has actually been always online, the only time I have seen them down is when they are updating the platform.

I hat to hear that DirectTrack might be either going out of business or losing a lot of their top networks, but it seems like they would have redundancy backups for these kind of things.

People don't dislike hasoffers as much as they dislike the networks on it. It's where 99% of the scam networks out of china start.

I want to clarify this post, I'm not saying anything is BAD with HASOFFERS. They are a great system, easy to use. A lot of scam networks too advantage of the fact you could at one time sign up for free. That's all.

We also have no issue with HasOffers here at adPulse, we run a lot of our own custom stuff along side and in it, which a lot of networks may not do, but as a raw tracking platform (which is what we use it for) it does pretty much what it says on the tin.

Whether we keep it long term or not remains to be seen, but while we are concentrating on features and offers, HasOffers as a tacking platform is fine for us.

I want to clarify this post, I'm not saying anything is BAD with HASOFFERS. They are a great system, easy to use. A lot of scam networks too advantage of the fact you could at one time sign up for free. That's all.

I know you don't bro, if my post gave that impression I apologize. That was not what I meant. I was taking up for them because of some of the bad things I have seen posted about them.

ya sad i really like some of the guys over at dt but youve got to have better uptime

I've never been a fan of the DT platform. I have never had an issue with HO for either my affiliates or my own campaigns.

banners
Back