monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Has your company upgraded to Vista?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by gkd_uk, Sep 5, 2008.

1. gkd_uk

gkd_uk Affiliate affiliate

Hi

Has the company you work for or your own business upgraded to Windows Vista?

Most companies are trying to avoid upgrading to Vista for now.

2. monetizer
  3. Dimitar Christoff

Dimitar Christoff Affiliate affiliate

if you need to use windows, use win2k :)

alas, you can't not buy vista laptops any more - not even xp ones are on sale.

4. BurtyB

BurtyB Affiliate affiliate

I wouldn't call Vista an upgrade.. I tried Vista and went back to XP - same with a lot of my clients after trying to use it (none are still using it).

ChrisB.

5. Mr-Host.com

Mr-Host.com Affiliate affiliate

I disagree, I have been using Vista since it first came out. There was a few bugs at the beginning, and older devices arent compatible with it, but its a great operating system. It took a few weeks of getting used to the new folder structure, but now I prefer it to XP, a lot.

I think people that are Vista haters should use Vista for a year and then decide if its a good operating system, no offense.

6. BurtyB

BurtyB Affiliate affiliate

No thanks life is too short - I hate it due to practical reasons, mostly the way Windows Mail sucks big time in its handling of large numbers of mails via IMAP (I'm talking millions) which work well with Outlook Express and XP (I haven't found a commercial email client that works as well either as a replacement to OE).

ChrisB.

7. davidSclek

davidSclek Affiliate affiliate

i work for an IT company and they are avoiding Vista!

Even the companys in the UK dont want to go near it. After doing a bit of reaserach through out customers 12% would buy it

8. rhyswynne

rhyswynne Affiliate affiliate

We have Vista on one of the computers, but the rest are still on XP Pro. Personally, I'm waiting for as long as possible before switching to Vista. Which is ironic, as when I was on 98, I waited as long as possible before switching to XP :)

9. neilrbowen

neilrbowen Affiliate affiliate

I like Vista, just needs good hardware, its a shame theres not a Vista `lite`

10. deluxdon

deluxdon Affiliate affiliate

I like vista too.

I am having it on my new laptop. Still there are few bugs but still i love it.

DON.

11. bluemanunder

bluemanunder Affiliate affiliate

yup our company uses microsoft vista but for me i think it would be better if we're using XP because vista has poor performance in our work... specially me i use to do multitasking it would be expensive for the company to buy additional mem.

12. michaelhussy

michaelhussy Affiliate affiliate

I think it will take some more time to be upgraded the OS version vista.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI