The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Has anyone used Scrapebox?

R

rpwells

Hi all,

I am looking to get started with a TrafficVance campaign but wanted to import specific URL's and PR Tiers...did some research and found Scrapebox. Has anyone used it, and if so, what was your experience?

Thanks!

I've used it for a number of different reasons - it can ge a great tool and from reading what you are after, think its probably the best for you :) - do a google search and you'll find a discount offer for it too (saves paying full price :p)

There are other plenty of natural ways are used to link building. in my point of view using scrapebox is not worth for the money.

Scrapebox is like a swiss army knife, it's not just a scraper, it's got lots of free add-ons too.

If you want to do some serious scraping then Scrapebox will do the job expertly the interface is pretty intuitive and there's loads of toots out there to help you get started.

Look around for discount codes.

The best scraper on the market in my opinion. Definitely a good buy!

In terms of performance Scrapebox it's very far from what you could get using Hrefer (a scraper tool that you can adquire only with the purchase of Xrumer). In any case I still use SB on a daily basis, not only for linkbuilding but for filter domain lists, check live backlinks and so on.

I don't consider an SEO a real SEO if they don't have and use SB daily.

I'm not even talking about from a spams perspective, I haven't built links to my money sites in ages with it but still use it on a daily basis for research.

Scrapebox is hands down the most flexible SEO tool on the market.

I've used Scrapebox for years but lately I find myself using GScraper instead. It's far more stable and can accomplish most of what Scrapebox can do - minus the stuff that the plugins enable.

So if you're just scraping, researching, processing links, etc... I'd say give GScraper a shot.

I still recommend Scrapebox over Gscraper, easier learning curve and much more flexible and robust in my opinion. For the price you simply cannot beat it.

it's basically a blog commenter. It's also a scrapper. You can scrape emails, websites, and links from Google or any other sites. The best feature is perhaps to slow learner option. There's a youtube channel if you want to learn more about scrapebox. youtube.com/user/looplinescrapebox

Last edited:
Yes i used Scrapebox, it is a verry useful software, but you can't use everything it gives just like that, you nees spinners and other tools too to check and be sure you finaly get a unique HQ content, but don't expect to be an easy work.

MI
Back