monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Has anyone used Scrapebox?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by rpwells, May 6, 2014.

1. rpwells

rpwells Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi all,

I am looking to get started with a TrafficVance campaign but wanted to import specific URL's and PR Tiers...did some research and found Scrapebox. Has anyone used it, and if so, what was your experience?

Thanks!

2. monetizer
  3. shahbaj

shahbaj Affiliate affiliate

It is a SEO tool

4. abhi_garg

abhi_garg Banned

Not yet I used it, Even I didn't hear & know about Scrapebox.

5. xploit

xploit Affiliate affiliate

I've used it for a number of different reasons - it can ge a great tool and from reading what you are after, think its probably the best for you :) - do a google search and you'll find a discount offer for it too (saves paying full price :p)

6. mitchellb

mitchellb Affiliate affiliate

The best scraper on the market in my opinion. Definitely a good buy!

7. fpforum

fpforum Affiliate affiliate

I use it all the time and it's one of my favorites. Great for building links to tier 2 and 3 sites!

8. swethacharan

swethacharan Affiliate affiliate

There are other plenty of natural ways are used to link building. in my point of view using scrapebox is not worth for the money.

9. blackbulldog

blackbulldog Affiliate affiliate

Scrapebox is like a swiss army knife, it's not just a scraper, it's got lots of free add-ons too.

If you want to do some serious scraping then Scrapebox will do the job expertly the interface is pretty intuitive and there's loads of toots out there to help you get started.

Look around for discount codes.

1 person likes this.
  10. randallf

randallf Affiliate affiliate

In terms of performance Scrapebox it's very far from what you could get using Hrefer (a scraper tool that you can adquire only with the purchase of Xrumer). In any case I still use SB on a daily basis, not only for linkbuilding but for filter domain lists, check live backlinks and so on.

11. docubind

docubind Affiliate affiliate

I don't consider an SEO a real SEO if they don't have and use SB daily.

I'm not even talking about from a spams perspective, I haven't built links to my money sites in ages with it but still use it on a daily basis for research.

Scrapebox is hands down the most flexible SEO tool on the market.

12. buyserlists

buyserlists Affiliate affiliate

I've used Scrapebox for years but lately I find myself using GScraper instead. It's far more stable and can accomplish most of what Scrapebox can do - minus the stuff that the plugins enable.

So if you're just scraping, researching, processing links, etc... I'd say give GScraper a shot.

13. libertygadget

libertygadget Affiliate affiliate

I still recommend Scrapebox over Gscraper, easier learning curve and much more flexible and robust in my opinion. For the price you simply cannot beat it.

14. jr_sci

jr_sci Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

it's basically a blog commenter. It's also a scrapper. You can scrape emails, websites, and links from Google or any other sites. The best feature is perhaps to slow learner option. There's a youtube channel if you want to learn more about scrapebox. youtube.com/user/looplinescrapebox

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  15. douglasobrien

douglasobrien Affiliate affiliate

I loaded it on my computer and it looked like it was hard to use, at best. After educating myself more about what SEO really is, I decided against actually using it. It may have been good at one time, but I think the search engines are getting wise to this kind of thing. It looks like a really good way to get scrape box to me.

16. paulpurebits

paulpurebits Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Yes i used Scrapebox, it is a verry useful software, but you can't use everything it gives just like that, you nees spinners and other tools too to check and be sure you finaly get a unique HQ content, but don't expect to be an easy work.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI