monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Has anyone tried Teespring on a media platform?

Discussion in 'Display Media Buying' started by K, Feb 13, 2014.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

I see lots of people using Facebook but I wonder if anyones tried a campaign on RTB or media buys?

2. monetizer
  3. KSixJeremy

KSixJeremy Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

I have been messing around with it on FB but thats about it. Would definitely be interested in seeing how it works with some other methods though.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

The secrets out now K. I was wondering this myself over the past few weeks and started drafting some possibilities. I do have a TeeSpring campaign in the works and have been researching a couple of tactics to implement targeted campaigns with a media exchange. If the magic net is a keystone on the shirt then ya' gotta' shoot for a pretty tight ROI. No more than 12.5% of gross for media traffic and this will only get you a 150% ROI or a 50% net after ad spend with a 12.5% of gross ad spend cap. Remember one must also reach the goal & have the sales confirmed in order to collect any revenue.

5. evaldasprofitlinx

evaldasprofitlinx Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Teespring + Facebook Ads = $$$$$. But it's very hard to make a working ads. Like 98% of ads fail :)

6. walker

walker Affiliate affiliate

I'm currently messing with FB and Teespring, and still I didn't found working ad, and I still don't know what's the reason, my FB ad or shirt design. On one campaign I got 40 likes on News Feed Ad, but not a sale.

Still have to learn a lot.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI