Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Has anyone tried LeadBolt?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
SO I used to work with them as a network but I'm yet to try out the new mobile traffic platform - any feedback?

I've dabbled with them recently and it seems ok but I don't have a big enough budget to really give an honest opinion

anyone else?

Hi K,

I havent worked with them but heard some good feedback. They have a 20% initial deposit promotion going on at some places. would be great if we can get them here on fix. :ninja: :D

I would say you would struggle to make a profit promoting low payout offers like app install and games there, I find antivirus and sweepstakes convert the best there, some wallpaper stuffs as well. It's not hard to get these kinds of campaigns converting even in competitive countries like AU and ES.

A good tip would be get your english banners and landers translated into other countries like germany, italy, netherlands, preferably latam and asian etc. those campaigns can last much longer with some sweet ROIs

keyman, thanks for the input, I just made an account and came browsing for some info on them. I'm more use to systems like SiteScout and Go2Mobi that have more transparency, wanted some insight before I tried them after going through their portal and realizing I can't actually pick apps, it's more based on categories.

Campaign probably won't get approved till Monday, but i'm going to try some antivirus, aim for non-english, see what happens, I'll update you guys after.

I'd never heard of Go2Mobi, so went and checked the site after seeing it in beashmm's post. They're Canadian. :)

Beashmm, what is the minimum deposit for Go2Mobi? I didn't see that info on the site.

Re Leadbolt, I was looking at their site about 3 hours ago, trying to decide whether or not to give them a try. Think I'll wait to read the feedback.

Canadian, I know!, I'm in Montreal actually, that's what really drew me to them, my AM from RingPartner pointed me to them.

The min is only $25, so worth a shot, but some tips:

-Still in beta (but I haven't had any issues yet)
-Good FAQ, but not too extensive, but support replied fast to me on questions
-Good targetting, they have all the basics and have full transparency; day parting, carriers, device, OS, category targetting, etc..
-The one thing that "bugs" me I guess is that when you create a campaign, you have to specify the exchange you want to use, so you generally have to make the same campaign 5 times to target apps/sites on every exchange.
-Unlike Sitescout and First Impression, they don't list the amount of impressions each site/app has, so you have to find that info elsewhere or just add more than you think you need.

I'm going to test out some traffic on them this week, was trying to make Pay-Per-Call work on them at first, but it's not easy with the way their system is setup, so i'll be trying some app installs.

Bonjour, beashmm! Comment ca va? Pardon, didn't notice where you were from until now.

Thanks for the info on Go2Mobi. Set up sounds a bit convoluted but I'll be watching for your feedback, see how it goes. I have to go out of town for a couple of days but may give it a shot when I get back, unless you have a negative experience. :)

banners
Back