The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Has anyone installed CPVLab on DigitalOcean

lorenzo

I need a host in Europe for CPVLab and I was looking at DigitalOcean. Has anyone installed CPVLab there? What did you choose: LAMP or LEMP? Do you have any recommendations for the server location: London, Amsterdam or Frankfurt?

Thanks!

How difficult is to take care of an unmanaged VPS at DO? My main concern is security. I need to secure the server and then to keep up with security updates. Have anyone run into any issues?

I need a host in Europe for CPVLab and I was looking at DigitalOcean. Has anyone installed CPVLab there? What did you choose: LAMP or LEMP? Do you have any recommendations for the server location: London, Amsterdam or Frankfurt?

Thanks!
LEMP Stack - I prefer Nginx over Apache.

How difficult is to take care of an unmanaged VPS at DO? My main concern is security. I need to secure the server and then to keep up with security updates. Have anyone run into any issues?
Its pretty easy to manage the server. I haven't run into any security issues so far.

Unlike on AWS, on DO all your ports are open by default so good firewall setup with maybe fail2ban is necessary. There are also auto-update scripts for most Linux flavours.

banners
Back