Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Happy weekend everyone!

7baydin94

affiliate
Hello my inspiring Dojo's,

My name: Sexy Aydin
My age: I guess that is private.
My story: Well i guess i want to learn something new. This is an amazing forum with some great honest next level inspiring people.
You guys are so sexy that i decided to sign up here and to learn a thing or +infinite stuff.
I'm big on mindsets, and i always re-frame everything that happens to me. Only good things happen to me and people want to grab my butt.
But i guess that is irrelevant. I'm here to learn more about marketing, and take some risks to get to the next level and make some money since i am money.
But my mindset when marketing is more on giving/inspiring/helping then getting. Because from my experience you will get allot more value. And you will put more love in your work. Which works great both way's. Anyway.

After that i will try to do my best to share my wisdom with you guys and make the most out of this community.
I have SEO experience, and just website marketing experience in general.
I'm good with video editing and photoshop. Also i'm great at website building. Except for designing the website. Which i am good at but i have no idea how to implant it in code. ( css )

Anyway that's basically it.
I'm happy to meet you all.

Have a great weekend everyone!

MI
Back