monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Happy weekend everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 7baydin94, Aug 16, 2014.

1. 7baydin94

7baydin94 Affiliate affiliate

Hello my inspiring Dojo's,

My name: Sexy Aydin
    My age: I guess that is private.
    My story: Well i guess i want to learn something new. This is an amazing forum with some great honest next level inspiring people.
    You guys are so sexy that i decided to sign up here and to learn a thing or +infinite stuff.
    I'm big on mindsets, and i always re-frame everything that happens to me. Only good things happen to me and people want to grab my butt.
    But i guess that is irrelevant. I'm here to learn more about marketing, and take some risks to get to the next level and make some money since i am money.
    But my mindset when marketing is more on giving/inspiring/helping then getting. Because from my experience you will get allot more value. And you will put more love in your work. Which works great both way's. Anyway.

After that i will try to do my best to share my wisdom with you guys and make the most out of this community.
    I have SEO experience, and just website marketing experience in general.
    I'm good with video editing and photoshop. Also i'm great at website building. Except for designing the website. Which i am good at but i have no idea how to implant it in code. ( css )

Anyway that's basically it.
    I'm happy to meet you all.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2. monetizer

Featured Resources (View All)

MI