The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Happy to join Affiliatefix

dddraj

affiliate
Hello everyone!

I have just joined affiliatefix.com and I am also new to CPA marketing as well.

I hope this place will help me on the way to success in CPA marketing :)

I am confused whch ad network to begin with which offer to promote first. I have got myself a Digital Ocean server and CPV Lap installed along with affportal 30 days trial account.

And I have around $1000 dollar to start with! Do you guys recommend me getting Lead Impact account by $1000 deposit? :)

I have never run a CPA campaign but I have been reading bunch of guides on cpa marketing, blogs about PPV secrets etc etc

Will it be possible to fully optimize mobile offers using CPV lab?

And what ad network you suggest?

I don't know about cpvlab, lets wait for the others.

For mobile, I suggest mobicow.

but I think you need some exp or mentorship to do this and not blow your budget.

I have my account on many mobile ad networks.. even 100 bucks on jumptap ad network.
I got maxbounty, peerfly, cpa prosperity affiliate networks accounts ready.. so its exactly what you are saying... I really need someone expert to atleast overlook my campaign before I make them go live.

But you know the basics right?
And are you ready to burn some cash along the way?

For the learning and testing curve?

Then start a case study here with your progress.

I was thinking about that, I will see if I didn't get anyone to guide me personally than I will definitely go with that.

I was thinking about that, I will see if I didn't get anyone to guide me personally than I will definitely go with that.

You need to pay some money for a coaching thing, but if you do it with a case study here.
Lot of people will do it for free.
Just do your work and research and we will help.

What are you planning to do btw?

EymardSiojo sorry for not replying early.

I didn't receive any email notification about thread reply. I guess i have to enable it from settings.
but hey I have planned what I am going to do, Even I will start a case study, will drop the link right here.
I have deposited funds in lead impact and I am going to go with some CPA offer and direct linking just to see what happens :) and yeah i will use cpv lab for tracking.

hey mate, i am not allowed to post links, As I have only 7 posts I need to write 10 to post links. So I request you to go to my profile and find my thread.
here is the title "[Case Study] My first PPV campaign on Lead Impact. Suggestions please!"

banners
Back