monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Happy to be apart of the forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alexgb93, Dec 8, 2015.

1. alexgb93

alexgb93 Affiliate affiliate

My name is al, I'm 22 and a enteprenuer at heart. I have a goal of going full time with CPA marketing with 30-60 days and I will appreciate tips
    & guidance from you guys!

MarinaKimia, K and T J Tutor like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. MrSmith

MrSmith Affiliate affiliate

Congratulations on setting a goal. 30-60 days will be a very aggressive goal though. How are you going to conduct your CPA marketing ? Have you decided on what technique you will be using? What kind of income do you need for this to be full time ? I suggest setting some smaller goals within those first 30 days such as selecting product, setting up tracking software, picking traffic sources, making first sale, make 5 sales in a day, etc.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Hello @alexgb93 , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

QUOTE]I have a goal of going full time with CPA marketing with 30-60 days and I will appreciate tips
    & guidance from you guys![/QUOTE]

Maybe get a follow along going in the Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

[​IMG]

T J

5. Leadbit

Leadbit Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hello! And you are welcome! You can join leadbit and get richer. Also we can help you with any tips! %)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI