Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Happy New Year :)

Zaryab Khattak

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Evander Affiliates - Network with O&O In-house offers
Greetings everyone,
First of all Happy New Year to all of you guys, wish you guys have great success this year and achieve all of your goals :)
I know I am too late and so much inactive in this forum but life has no perfect road to walk. So was suffering from some issues and couldn't be active here but now here I am back with lots energy, and ready to bang this year with some good;)

BTW, just generally wanted to ask you, how's you're new year going so far? Is it better then previous or just normal! for me it's kind 'a good till now and I am hoping
for the best for all of you :)
Would love to hear your thoughts :D
Best:
Zaryab Khattak

First of all Happy New Year to all of you guys, wish you guys have great success this year and achieve all of your goals :)
I know I am too late and so much inactive in this forum but life has no perfect road to walk. So was suffering from some issues and couldn't be active here but now here I am back with lots energy, and ready to bang this year with some good;)
Welcome back tho!! And happy new year!
BTW, just generally wanted to ask you, how's you're new year going so far? Is it better then previous or just normal! for me it's kind 'a good till now and I am hoping
Work work work (Not Rihanna's song) .. just work tasks as usual, but it's a good start any ways, I still didn't launch any compains yet .. Definitely I have to do since Valentine is near (You know, it's a good chance for us A-makerters)
Hope you had a good start as well, mate!

- Samira

Welcome back tho!! And happy new year!
Thanks, really appreciate ;)

I still didn't launch any compains yet .. Definitely I have to do since Valentine is near (You know, it's a good chance for us A-makerters)
I am sure you got great plans according to your compains, and will bang with some good results when they're lunched :)
Hope you had a good start as well, mate!
Yeah, so far so good and hope to achieve some goals this year, and wish you good luck for your work as well :)

MI
Back