propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hangovers!

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by K, Aug 12, 2013.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Who suffers from drinking? I'm awful with hangovers I literally spend the day in bed :(

2. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Big grin ;)

My times when I survived half a bottle of Jacky without any probs are also gone :(
    I avoid excessive drinking now, and the pack of Aspirin is always within reach ;)

3. Trameil Ellis

Trameil Ellis Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

lol I dunno.... I drink vodka straight out the bottle with a glass of cold water. I havent had a hangover in years.

I try to stay away from brown liquor and stuff with high sugar content. That's where the hangovers come from. Impurities in the alcohol and dehydration.

4. Angelman

Angelman Affiliate affiliate

I try not to drink too much these days as I do suffer terribly if I overindulge, but even after a couple of glasses of wine I start feeling it and usually stop!

5. Trameil Ellis

Trameil Ellis Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I'm sorry to hear that, man.

[​IMG]

it's the only hardcore vice I got left.

6. crysper

crysper Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

It depends of what I drink. Long islands and not sticking to at least 2 types of drinks means hell the next day... otherwise I do quite well with only vodka, it doesn't care how much I drink, the next day I'm ok. Oh, and maybe is just me, but sex makes things a lot easier when hangover, even better than coffee :)

7. achilies

achilies Affiliate affiliate

hangovers are best prevented the night before.. so after a heavy night of drinking i usually chug water, down a protein shake (very low carb)< and take a multivatmin .. now thats a winning combo

8. K

hmmm keep the advice coming guys...cures very much needed!

9. Andy Haskins

Andy Haskins Affiliate affiliate

Used to be bad, now do ok with them but no doubt they'll back to haunt me.

10. K

Sunday?

11. lokiys

lokiys Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

I decide to try not drink alcohol this year at all and I'm surprised that i like that very much. :)

12. barney2k

barney2k Affiliate affiliate

This is good advice.

A huge meal before going out normally helps a lot.

Plus a few multivits and bucketloads of water, both before going out and before bed, help keep you hydrated.

Normally of course I completely ignore this advice and wake up with an uncontrollably raging hangover and like K end up in bed allll day.

13. Marc

Marc 武士- Spamurai moderator affiliate

Probably the best, although I don't want to think in that direction :eek:

14. K

I'd love to give it up but currently so many things going on that go well with drinking! Hmmmm

15. socialmediabuff

socialmediabuff Affiliate affiliate

When I stopped drinking I felt so much better and saved a lot more money!!!

1 person likes this.
  16. KSixJeremy

KSixJeremy Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

I rarely drink enough these days to get a real hangover. When I do though, I like to sleep it off and then wake up and eat breakfast. I don't care what time it is, it needs to be breakfast!

17. sam93

sam93 Affiliate affiliate

I used to go out clubbing once or twice a week, Smirnoff Ice was my drink of choice. Not very manly I know, but never had a hangover the next morning no matter how much I drank. Haven't been out all this year though, too busy grinding.

18. KSixJeremy

KSixJeremy Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Smirnoff totally kills my stomach.

19. johnoffermarket

johnoffermarket Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Living in Las Vegas is a gift and a curse, particularly in this way. Best way for me to beat a hangover is to stay hydrated with water during my nights out.

On a side note, scientists recently discovered what may be the best hangover cure (gonna try this next time it's necessary): Sprite.

Source: Scientists: Sprite Is the Best Hangover Cure | TIME.com

1 person likes this.
  20. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

Urgh my hangovers have been getting shocking the last year or two. I used to be able to drink for three days straight and then just get up and do it all over again but now when I have a big one I seem to find myself stuck in bed for the whole next day with my head in a bucket questioning why I even drink in the first place.

Great thing about weed though is no hangover :)

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed