Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hangovers!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Who suffers from drinking? I'm awful with hangovers I literally spend the day in bed :(

I literally spend the day in bed :(
Big grin ;)

My times when I survived half a bottle of Jacky without any probs are also gone :(
I avoid excessive drinking now, and the pack of Aspirin is always within reach ;)

lol I dunno.... I drink vodka straight out the bottle with a glass of cold water. I havent had a hangover in years.

I try to stay away from brown liquor and stuff with high sugar content. That's where the hangovers come from. Impurities in the alcohol and dehydration.

I try not to drink too much these days as I do suffer terribly if I overindulge, but even after a couple of glasses of wine I start feeling it and usually stop!

I try not to drink too much these days as I do suffer terribly if I overindulge, but even after a couple of glasses of wine I start feeling it and usually stop!

I'm sorry to hear that, man.

tumblr_m97kwvxhmz1rtivrzo1_500.gif

it's the only hardcore vice I got left.

It depends of what I drink. Long islands and not sticking to at least 2 types of drinks means hell the next day... otherwise I do quite well with only vodka, it doesn't care how much I drink, the next day I'm ok. Oh, and maybe is just me, but sex makes things a lot easier when hangover, even better than coffee :)

hangovers are best prevented the night before.. so after a heavy night of drinking i usually chug water, down a protein shake (very low carb)< and take a multivatmin .. now thats a winning combo

hangovers are best prevented the night before.. so after a heavy night of drinking i usually chug water, down a protein shake (very low carb)< and take a multivatmin .. now thats a winning combo

This is good advice.

A huge meal before going out normally helps a lot.

Plus a few multivits and bucketloads of water, both before going out and before bed, help keep you hydrated.

Normally of course I completely ignore this advice and wake up with an uncontrollably raging hangover and like K end up in bed allll day.

I'd love to give it up but currently so many things going on that go well with drinking! Hmmmm

I rarely drink enough these days to get a real hangover. When I do though, I like to sleep it off and then wake up and eat breakfast. I don't care what time it is, it needs to be breakfast!

I used to go out clubbing once or twice a week, Smirnoff Ice was my drink of choice. Not very manly I know, but never had a hangover the next morning no matter how much I drank. Haven't been out all this year though, too busy grinding.

Urgh my hangovers have been getting shocking the last year or two. I used to be able to drink for three days straight and then just get up and do it all over again but now when I have a big one I seem to find myself stuck in bed for the whole next day with my head in a bucket questioning why I even drink in the first place.

Great thing about weed though is no hangover :)

banners
Back