The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Guys something awesome is going to happen read full post

Bhanu

affiliate
Hey i am new here and i am going to learn all the things here my friends are on this website and they said that this is the coolest site for affiliates so i am here and going to learn everything related to my niche thanks for reading my post see you in comments... :)

Hey i am new here

Hi @Bhanu , welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join us here.

i am going to learn all the things here my friends are on this website and they said that this is the coolest site for affiliates so i am here and going to learn everything related to my niche thanks for reading my post see you in comments... :)

It's great having friends here and I am certain you will make lots of new friends along the way with your journey in your new business.

What is your niche?

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back