The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Guidelines To get most out of Instgram account

Nag9s

affiliate
I had composed an article that outlines the guidelines to make sure instagram account will not get banned, getting more followers, profile picture etc ... These guidlines taken from some of my experiences and from fellow marketers.

I am keeping this as placeholder and will keep updated as an when i got more updates.

Please feel free to add..

Recommended Tools

1. Massplanner
2. Followliker

Guidelines

1. Prefer aged accounts or age the accounts ( i am finding ways to how to make them like that rather than create the account let them age , will update shortly).

2. Keep the limit under 500 for following people.

3. Once it crosses 7500 followers limit, unfollow them to increase the followers. Repeat the same to get more followers.

4. When deciding between uploading photos or interact with thw followers like comment,shares - it is better to choose interacting till you get to a point where it is worth to upload the photos. The reason was simple, you need more unique images , when you had a couple of accounts , it is really cumbersome to upload unique images than to interact with the people.

5. Try to make 5 accounts per day per ip not to get banned ( IG become more intelligent :)).

6. Profile picture is the key.

PS : I intentionally didnt keep the details VPS, hosting etc .. for the sake of brevity, to keep it short and sweet :). Yes , feel free to suggest in the comments if you desire so

Last edited:
Hey @Nag9s some great advise there, I did some research into Instagram recently too...Marketing Week did an interesting webinar which I used as inspiration for a recent article, it's more about how to utilise Instagram for paid and organic ads, but hopefully it will be of use to you or others too!

hi there,
sorry for this, perhaps, nonsense question:
when following people, i noticed there's just people to follow in a specific IG page,
you do not get to choose the country first, how does one work with giveaways or CPI offers
for targeting one of more countries?

thank you

Pssst... Why aren't there likes on your post....
Pssst... I've clicked the liked....
Pssst... This is not a creepy message.

and thank you for contributing!

MI
Back