The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[GUIDE] The Ultimate Bing + CPA/Clickbank guide You'll ever need

Says: "UPDATING - WILL BE BACK SOON" on op's post. So i'm leaving a comment so I remember to check back later. Sorry if that's a problem :(

Ohhhh, gotcha! I was confused as to what you were doing. :)

dunno what to say about this, saw a lot of good comments but no OP thread stater, it say updating soon..
hope too see this information, im thinking of expanding my PPC campaigns to Bing
but i've always had a problem with them, because of my voucher not beign redeemed or whatever they always end up terminating my account

Anyway, hope os not lost, hoping to see some great content on your update @azgold
thanks for sharing

Hello together,
Pls dont tell me im the only one who cant see the guide, can somebody send it to me share what was going on or give me any update?
Thx alot and Cheers

I have a suggestion.

Unfinished guide should be put in their own section. This way, we will see at first glance the guides that are complete.

Or the mention complete should be put in the title.

Something to make the abandoned or incomplete guides or projects obvious.

It is more customer friendly this way.

Anyway, i just recive my 50€ bing coupon today, that means that i will focused the next weeks only on bing PPC campaigns. ANYBODY here in this forum who wanna come forwards and run successfully campaigns on BING advertising, come in contact with me via PM, FB Skype or what ever, lets look for that winning bing PPC campaign formula and start to make Money!
Cheers, Florian

Anyway, i just recive my 50€ bing coupon today, that means that i will focused the next weeks only on bing PPC campaigns. ANYBODY here in this forum who wanna come forwards and run successfully campaigns on BING advertising, come in contact with me via PM, FB Skype or what ever, lets look for that winning bing PPC campaign formula and start to make Money!
Cheers, Florian

Share in the forums instead of taking members off site. Taking members off site makes it look like you are recruiting from our membership.

I'm going through the Guide now. I've spent most of my time learning about Prosper202. I think I get it now and I'm about to create a new domain to promote some offers on ClickBank. I'm also trying to get that $100 Bing bonus. Still pending on that. Let's see how things go in the next week I'll update you guys.

@T J Tutor: I wanna take nobody from the site here, i want anybody still stay here, but what i want is a group of like minded which can communicate way faster in a skype call or something like this.

MI
Back