The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[GUIDE] My Trick To Make 35$ Per Day with Free Targeted Traffic / 1H of Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it still works if you put some effort in it , however most people just rush and make a buch of posts the first day and then start promoting offers .

That is exactly what I have been looking for. Many years, I have been in total such for financial freedom but have never found a proper way to do so. Having have had all the online related works, I have never had a person who can personally guarantee me confidence that what I am investing in will come to a success. But through this blog, I am now sure that all this things are not but just mere scam. I will definitely try on the above and see if it well works for me. Hope you will be available for assistance and some clarity questions.

I have some question, so this tirck what niche will this work the best?
Have anyone has personal experience with any other different niches?

I hope it still works as i tried some forums and they were not friendly according to signature and affiliate offers including cpa offers

I hope it still works as i tried some forums and they were not friendly according to signature and affiliate offers including cpa offers

Yeah, different forums have different rules re sigs and links. You're probably better off linking to a site that has the affiliate/CPA links, instead of direct linking.

You want to develop relationships and communicate with members, be part of the community, rather than only being there for the clicks. People can spot that pretty quick these days.

So I guess this method is for bringing free traffic to email list.
not a bad idea because it's all targetted traffic.
Has anyone tried this recently?

azgold : yeah i had more than 13 membership Banned but when i reply daily and posts some posts (Regular Posts not a CPA offers) the mods will trust you then you can Post Cpa offers !

lol which means you have been creating at least 13 profiles in different forums, i wish i had your same persistence mate! :eek:

That is just fantastic buddy. There are very many tricks today in which we employ just to raise some good amount of cash on a daily basis. Some work for people but others do not. It is however good to have a collection of the ticks which when all implemented can achieve results that we can not even imagine. All the best buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back