The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Guide] How To Start A Fortune Pond with Instagram

This is an amazing guide for anyone who has always wanted to learn how to market and get leads through IG but didn't know how :) There's so many vague, non-explanatory posts or 'guides' out there w/out any specifics. Thank you for being so thorough in your explanations! This is a great resource for all our affiliate marketers!

You suggested me to ask me about my situation public on this thread I decided to give it a try.

Currently running accounts on followliker a good bot doing mass following method.
I guess I need more click per hour which is always doing below 10 clicks Currently testing out top 3 niches that made me cash from testing niches on ogads (you probably can guess my top 3 if you are in ogads networks)

Currently I have 60 accounts 10 of them are for long term which I am going to use if for like shutouts and doing cpa giveaway campaigns but not yet until I get a bigger follower which is doing around 3k followers at the moment and growing bit slow though trying increase my image quality higher and lighter.

I am mass following similar niches with large followers on both long term and following Xmillion follower accounts on ogads niches. testing various of targets to mass follow. bio testing didn't give much effect, or bio images didn't give much change, links using google short url.

I don't have banning problems i feel like I am missing a important point to start getting these accounts to start making money, but not sure what's the missing key here. hope I could find it by some of IG masterminds here. thanks in advance

You suggested me to ask me about my situation public on this thread I decided to give it a try.

Currently running accounts on followliker a good bot doing mass following method.
I guess I need more click per hour which is always doing below 10 clicks Currently testing out top 3 niches that made me cash from testing niches on ogads (you probably can guess my top 3 if you are in ogads networks)

Currently I have 60 accounts 10 of them are for long term which I am going to use if for like shutouts and doing cpa giveaway campaigns but not yet until I get a bigger follower which is doing around 3k followers at the moment and growing bit slow though trying increase my image quality higher and lighter.

I am mass following similar niches with large followers on both long term and following Xmillion follower accounts on ogads niches. testing various of targets to mass follow. bio testing didn't give much effect, or bio images didn't give much change, links using google short url.

I don't have banning problems i feel like I am missing a important point to start getting these accounts to start making money, but not sure what's the missing key here. hope I could find it by some of IG masterminds here. thanks in advance

Well IG metric has been strict now and I afraid your website link has been blocked as malicious website link and such.
Or being ghost so the people you followed did't notice you, you need to make your task slower and pick a right niche.
If you trying to blind fold your try with a shotgun shot, you probably won't hit the red.

Well IG metric has been strict now and I afraid your website link has been blocked as malicious website link and such.
Or being ghost so the people you followed did't notice you, you need to make your task slower and pick a right niche.
If you trying to blind fold your try with a shotgun shot, you probably won't hit the red.

The link is not blocked but it does open a warning that the link goes to a another website,
I am trying to fix this problem by using subdomains, but it seems like ig notices same html files that has the exact same coding so I am fixing that too, so the link shouldn't matter since I am already working on it, I'll take your advice and see what other niches are out there to try on.

Quick questions about short term accounts, what does this exactly mean in your method?

I am new in internet marketing and not a member of any affiliate network so could you please name some networks that accept traffic from social media networks? I read some where that some networks don't allow traffic social media sites.

BTW thanks for helping others, threads like this encourage me alot. thumbs up (Y)

I am new in internet marketing and not a member of any affiliate network so could you please name some networks that accept traffic from social media networks? I read some where that some networks don't allow traffic social media sites.

BTW thanks for helping others, threads like this encourage me alot. thumbs up (Y)
Almost all network accept social media traffic just particular offer don't
Check out
Affiliate Marketing Networks and Programs | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

@game333
in your opinion what is the most important factor when creating mass income with instagram? or is there a list?
I think you guys always ignore the meaning of the statement, or just skip on your eyes on this.

I highlight this, when comes on account creation.
Build accounts for Long Term Purpose.
Setup the account with correct configs and move to a next one.

Automation!

@game333 I see you use ogads do you notice that the earnings go downward? as days go by?
It is, I notice since December. :)

One niche made me $1k in 2 month and when I tried to run again on February, and March it's totally -90% lesser.

I can't argue before they made my dream come true like after a long time working I finally made it work, so just to repay and show my appreciate token.

I'm moving CPA network soon in few days, PM me if anyone of you want to know what network it is.

Last edited:
Yes, that's a common sense you will need to buy a bot.

- where to buy aged accounts?
Curious to know that too.

- where to buy good proxies?
buyproxies.org dedicate proxies (not semi dedicate, semi dedicate are shared proxies)

- how many accounts on each proxy?
3 max.

- can you share the settings you are using for follow and liking?
Follow,
Each Operation = 5 - 15
Delay = 20 - 35
Daily Limit = 1,000 - 2,500 (For age account)
Daily Limit = 100 - 300 (For newly register account)

Liking,
Each Operation = 10 - 25
Delay = 15 - 25
Daily Limit = 2,000 - 4,000 (For age account)
Daily Limit = 10 - 40 (For newly register account).

Are you really new to Instagram, you're asking some really in-depth question.
Some in-depth question I have never seen anyone asked before.

Hope this helps.

I've had a really horrible experience with buyproxies, fully dedicated proxies too! Over 10 accounts banned on login.

Anyway I was wondering if you've worked with accs aged over 1 month, I have 2 month old accs and I want to know the best mix of follow/unfollow, like and contact I can do per day without getting pva.

Im currently following about 500 people in a 20 hour period and resting for 4 hours, I'm also contacting about 10-20 of my new followers and I'm still getting banned/pvad, any suggestions?

MI
Back