The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Guide] How To Start A Fortune Pond with Instagram

Instagram is one of the social media platform that has gained fame in the today era of technology. It is therefore a new way that we marketers can be able to use so as to gain the little dollars here and there. It is also a new platform that has less competition, meaning that when you tap there you have high probability of making both ends meet. Good post.
Thanks for your compliment, I write it so simple that a kid could have understand, all details are straight to the points.

And you are right, Instagram is tough to market in the past with restriction like, this piece of thing can be only run mobile, and links restriction, etc. It capped down a lot of spam while authority accounts can stay longer.

New platform, less competition like what you've said.

That's a very nice guide my friend game333. I have followed your journals and was really impressed how you got he success. Your journal is inspirational along with this guide. keep up the good work my friend. :)

Congratulations @game333 for your work & results! I would like to ask you this.
Is it better to start with 1 IG acct, select 1 niche, pick the corresponding offer and then start building small aka follow 50-100 people daily and start interacting with them or the niche in general (posting images, commenting, liking etc) till you start cashing out or to prefer to create 20 or 30 IG accts and follow massively people?

Congratulations @game333 for your work & results! I would like to ask you this.
Is it better to start with 1 IG acct, select 1 niche, pick the corresponding offer and then start building small aka follow 50-100 people daily and start interacting with them or the niche in general (posting images, commenting, liking etc) till you start cashing out or to prefer to create 20 or 30 IG accts and follow massively people?
Well, your point is to have a one account, finding a payout point and scale them.
I agree with that, so you would save from spending extra on non-necessary stuff.

nice post ,the truth is the newbie will create one account and waste a lot of time following people and posting , let me tell them what an expert do , lets say you create one account , this account make you 1$ daily , why not create 100 accounts and make 100$ daily , you can t create 100 accounts by yourself you will need to buy accounts search on goolgle , you will need bots to run the accounts thiose bots needs vps , andyou will need to vps hosting for the landers . bots will do everything for you and now you are ready to start .

I forgot to add plenty of stuff here, please allow some time for me, pretty sick at the moment, let me know if you have any question so I can trouble shoot for you.

Q:
- Prefer spamming account or authorize account?
The ratio on earning between authorize account and spamming account could have a great differences as posted on #6
If you want to know by account to earning ratio per day then.
20 accounts : $1-$4 (These account did not have their username optimized)
1 account : $0.5 - $2 (Account with username optimized, branding)

- Does followers matter?
From my experiences, it is x4 the differences when you owe over 10,000 of followers, I have no idea why?

- Does Username matter?
As spoke on the first question.

- Does targeting matter?
If marketing exist, then I guess it is.

- Does Ad copy matter?
Yes, how does ad copy works? It's a book of cover to let your client believe in you, e.g. Profile Pic, Description, Web Url, etc...

- Does Uploading different photo matter?
Yes, I notice 30% of the users (while you following) will check your pic and probably will fill up with spams or criticize.

- Does small niche works on IG?
Then that would be targeting concern.

- What kind of limit IG has?
For me, a new IG account has dozens of follow, unfollow, like, comment limits.
While 3 month old+ has average of follow, unfollow, like comment limits.
While 2 year old+ has better than average of follow, unfollow, like, comment limits.

More questions please?
Great post & very detailed! As for the daily earnings my question is:
20 non-optimized accts = $1-$4 per acct per day or daily of all accts (that's $0.05-0.20 per acct)?
1 optimized acct = $ 0.5 - $2 per day (it's obvious)

Yes, it's 20 non-optimized account you will get like $1 - $4 earning per day.
That's really sad to say but it's true.
So it's daily income of all accts. It depends on what perspective you approach this. What do want? Quantity or quality?
Let's assume you have 5 accts optimized (earning 0.5 - 2$ per acct daily = 2.5 - 10$ min daily). On the other hand, you should have more non-optimized accts in order to reach this income. Finally, i believe, if you interact with your followers on the aforementioned optimized accts, then your income will skyrocket.

So it's daily income of all accts. It depends on what perspective you approach this. What do want? Quantity or quality?
Let's assume you have 5 accts optimized (earning 0.5 - 2$ per acct daily = 2.5 - 10$ min daily). On the other hand, you should have more non-optimized accts in order to reach this income. Finally, i believe, if you interact with your followers on the aforementioned optimized accts, then your income will skyrocket.
Obviously you will need quality, but it's pricy in my opinion, I assume quality is based on niche, amount of followers and so on.

And yes, I heard once you can make mad money like once you get like about 1k of like each picture, release a "giveaway of (anything worth over $xxx)", trigger an interaction with your followers, and bam, you get an earning for $100 per day.

Oh well, I have account that receive over 300 likes now and I'm not prepare for that. :p

- where to buy aged accounts?
- where to buy good proxies?
- how many accounts on each proxy?
- can you share the settings you are using for follow and liking?

i am new to Instagram, it will be great help if you can answer these, thankyou :affiliatefix:

nice post ,the truth is the newbie will create one account and waste a lot of time following people and posting , let me tell them what an expert do , lets say you create one account , this account make you 1$ daily , why not create 100 accounts and make 100$ daily , you can t create 100 accounts by yourself you will need to buy accounts search on goolgle , you will need bots to run the accounts thiose bots needs vps , andyou will need to vps hosting for the landers . bots will do everything for you and now you are ready to start .
Yes, that's a common sense you will need to buy a bot.

i am new to Instagram, it will be great help if you can answer these, thankyou :affiliatefix:
Curious to know that too.

buyproxies.org dedicate proxies (not semi dedicate, semi dedicate are shared proxies)

3 max.

Follow,
Each Operation = 5 - 15
Delay = 20 - 35
Daily Limit = 1,000 - 2,500 (For age account)
Daily Limit = 100 - 300 (For newly register account)

Liking,
Each Operation = 10 - 25
Delay = 15 - 25
Daily Limit = 2,000 - 4,000 (For age account)
Daily Limit = 10 - 40 (For newly register account).

Are you really new to Instagram, you're asking some really in-depth question.
Some in-depth question I have never seen anyone asked before.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing (y) !
- How can you create Instagram accounts without cellphones ?
- What software are you using to manage ALL of this accounts with different proxies ?

MI
Back