The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

[Guide] How To Start A Fortune Pond with Instagram

game333

Opps, my last thread got overwrite and I need to rewrite it again.

My Journey:
Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
My Journey with OgMobi | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

To show appreciation to AffiliateFix, @K, @mobicow
I'm going to write a step by step guide how to make your first dollar with PPI networks.
(Hopefully no one gonna steal this and make a WSO and sell it for $7.77 on WarriorForum or somewhere else)

In my opinion Instagram is a great start and I made my fortune on Instagram as a newbie, you won't believe I don't own any social media account but yet I'm making money on it? Why? The reason is simple, most of the audience on Instagram are:

1. Female
2. Teens
3. Mobile User
4. 400 Million Users as of 2015 according to statista.com

Teens..? Mobile User...?
Hey what happen if I do apps install offer? That's right, Instagram works really well with PPI (Pay Per Install) and that's how I made $500 ~ $1,200 per month now thanks to @ogads

Ref-link:

Forget about the introduction now let's take a look on how Instagram works for PPI.

Example 1:
image.jpg

Example 2:
image.jpg

Did you find any same rules between them both?
Link, Username, Profile Picture...

To summarize everything into one, what we are restricted or what the feature/option Instagram offer to use did not exceed than...

- Posting
- Comment
- Follow
- Unfollow
- PM
- Mention
- Bio
- Link
- Tagging

Meaning that I repeat again once, whatever marketing tactic you wished to implement did not exceed than these feature listed above.

If you emphasize the meaning of the word, marketing means
"Approaching Your Customer"
Stop...

1. Register an account on Instagram
Obviously if you want to market on Instagram you purely need a basic account to get started! Which you have the option to register it, hire someone to register it, or buy it, etc.......

2. Editing profile.
This is the important part, think of a niche you want to get started with let's say I want to sell hoodies, we need to get an advertisement board setup to let user alert when we approach them.

This pictures tells everything, (Take note, do not edit username for a newly open account, Instagram will flag or probably delete your account)
Qm3kA6.jpg

3. Marketing Methods:
I don't think I'm allowed to post method here or people will be getting mad on me bringing competitor in Instagram. So just try the basic method if you want make a lead or two, if it works try to be creative then.

Method 1:
Follow / Unfollow
- The basic method that can be used in most social network.

Method 2:
Like photos
- Oftens times when you click a photo you will see N number of user has liked this photo, and username are exposed, there you can....

Method 3:
Commenting/Mention
- Seriously if you spy on your competitor you will notice that a higher percentage of the marketing strategy comes from....

Method 4:
Photo Tagging/Mention
- This is consider spam and sorry please do some research.

Method 5:
Private Message
- If you know how to implement PM you are way...

Don't squeeze your self too hard to be creative, I can say all of the fancy tricks did not escape the options Instagram offer. It is just this simple.

I'm sicked since February and yet very less active on internet now even on OGAds.
The doctor says I blood circulation are weak, if you have any question, please allow some time for me to reply.

Added:
If you're working with OGAds then

You're free to request beautiful landing pages for free!
Instagram Free Followers:
image.jpg

Hoverboard Landing Page:
image.jpg

This is essential for a starter with 0 knowledge!
Your task is to build traffic and send them to these landers, and you get the credits!

This is my total earning start from November of 2015
ogads.jpg

And I'm ranked at #343
ogads2.jpg

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
I forgot to add plenty of stuff here, please allow some time for me, pretty sick at the moment, let me know if you have any question so I can trouble shoot for you.

Q:
- Prefer spamming account or authorize account?
The ratio on earning between authorize account and spamming account could have a great differences as posted on #6
If you want to know by account to earning ratio per day then.
20 accounts : $1-$4 (These account did not have their username optimized)
1 account : $0.5 - $2 (Account with username optimized, branding)

- Does followers matter?
From my experiences, it is x4 the differences when you owe over 10,000 of followers, I have no idea why?

- Does Username matter?
As spoke on the first question.

- Does targeting matter?
If marketing exist, then I guess it is.

- Does Ad copy matter?
Yes, how does ad copy works? It's a book of cover to let your client believe in you, e.g. Profile Pic, Description, Web Url, etc...

- Does Uploading different photo matter?
Yes, I notice 30% of the users (while you following) will check your pic and probably will fill up with spams or criticize.

- Does small niche works on IG?
Then that would be targeting concern.

- What kind of limit IG has?
For me, a new IG account has dozens of follow, unfollow, like, comment limits.
While 3 month old+ has average of follow, unfollow, like comment limits.
While 2 year old+ has better than average of follow, unfollow, like, comment limits.

More questions please?

Last edited:
Could I have your skype id?
Hahahaha, I am really less active on the internet now, sorry for that.

How many your account use for this method?
If you want to know by account to earning ratio per day then.
20 accounts : $1-$4 (These account did not have their username optimized)
1 account : $0.5 - $2 (Account with username optimized, branding)

Nice earnings bro keep up the good work.
Thanks, *cheese*

A fortune pond w/ Instagram sound very easy to do and can't wait to give this a try. Thanks for sharing because every bit of information I need to understand how am I going to master being an affiliate marker is much needed. I know what I been doing not getting me no where but with information like this I am so much closer to my goal.

A few of many user here mailed me up, asking me some questions regarding this thread.
Wow, I didn't expect many response.

Here's a thread of my journey as of step by step to start with instagram.
Basically a spoon fed topic, join and ask any question regarding how to start as a newbie and I will happily assist you.

Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01! | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Nice share dude .... I really wanna try yout method ..

did you do all above .. manually or any tools/software ? thx

Lemme copy and paste this to encourage those who seek for....

If I can do it, you can do it to.
To all AffiliateFix member, I'm not a guy with many bullets on hand, I don't have the money to buy resources first when I started, if you read my past journey, I'm struggling to make like even $100 per month! But now I'm making like $600+ per month! And scaling!

I see many people has high expectation, startin thread like how to make at least $50, $100 a day, it's common to have high goal I don't blame you, as most people think that affiliate marketing is a get rich over night game.

I'm not to convince any of you who read this, because is YOU who picked your life, YOU, your own built up that made you pick the solution on situations, and then you called it Fate. I spent time studying the life chart from the Chinese, and understand that why a person could be predicted, the answer is simple, because you remain the same old you, you are still you, your personality, your built up will more likely to pick a HABIT decision, and will never change, so when same things happen, a situation comes up, people called them life test, you will use the same HABIT to solve it, FATE, you use the word.

Just my real words, start small, learn small, learn the idea of how stuff actually work, and roam freely.
Remember when you first born? You have no idea how to chew your food then, until you grew up, you can do stuff yourself and not depending at all, from your parents, that's the logic! This is the left-brain user, and will certainly drives you to the goal. Right brain user, use creativity to pair up with your left brain!

Lemme copy and paste this to encourage those who seek for....

If I can do it, you can do it to.
To all AffiliateFix member, I'm not a guy with many bullets on hand, I don't have the money to buy resources first when I started, if you read my past journey, I'm struggling to make like even $100 per month! But now I'm making like $600+ per month! And scaling!

I see many people has high expectation, startin thread like how to make at least $50, $100 a day, it's common to have high goal I don't blame you, as most people think that affiliate marketing is a get rich over night game.

I'm not to convince any of you who read this, because is YOU who picked your life, YOU, your own built up that made you pick the solution on situations, and then you called it Fate. I spent time studying the life chart from the Chinese, and understand that why a person could be predicted, the answer is simple, because you remain the same old you, you are still you, your personality, your built up will more likely to pick a HABIT decision, and will never change, so when same things happen, a situation comes up, people called them life test, you will use the same HABIT to solve it, FATE, you use the word.

Just my real words, start small, learn small, learn the idea of how stuff actually work, and roam freely.
Remember when you first born? You have no idea how to chew your food then, until you grew up, you can do stuff yourself and not depending at all, from your parents, that's the logic! This is the left-brain user, and will certainly drives you to the goal. Right brain user, use creativity to pair up with your left brain!

Well said @game333 , you are a winner! Keep up the great work and thanks for encouraging members to never give up!

Instagram is one of the social media platform that has gained fame in the today era of technology. It is therefore a new way that we marketers can be able to use so as to gain the little dollars here and there. It is also a new platform that has less competition, meaning that when you tap there you have high probability of making both ends meet. Good post.

banners
Back